• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just cant be ok with abortion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I am a liberal and i have had a time where i considered it for brief moments that maybe i wanted one but i just couldnt do it. i knew i would feel like a baby killer and i just cant be ok with it..... i think its murder. I mean maybe if the mothers life was at risk or the baby didnt have a brain maybe then its ok.... i mean dont get me wrong my best friend of ten years had an abortion and i have never tried to make her feel anything about it. i have just supported her; but inside me i just cant make myself believe that a baby isnt a baby from the second of conception or at the latest when the organs like the brain and heart first start developing and seriously i have tried to be ok with it but i just cant.... sorry. not to hate though im not god so what do i know its just my confession.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:02 AM

And that is fine. You have every right to feel however you want to. Just don't impede on my right to feel different.

mariesmama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:03 AM

my child has a genetic condition and any future children i have with hubby may also have this i will NOT abort because it may be hard for me

bowribbonmama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:04 AM
There is a lot of things I'm not okay with but people do them anyways, it's just something I have to live with.
I personally had an ectopic pregnancy terminated in 2006 and I don't regret it, at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSusieQ045
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:16 AM
I don't think an ectopic pregnancy being ended is the same as having an abortion. But that's just my opinion

Quoting bowribbonmama:

There is a lot of things I'm not okay with but people do them anyways, it's just something I have to live with.

I personally had an ectopic pregnancy terminated in 2006 and I don't regret it, at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:19 AM
I didn't say abortion, I said terminated. No matter how you look at it the pregnancy was ended, when something is ended it's terminated.

Quoting MamaSusieQ045:

I don't think an ectopic pregnancy being ended is the same as having an abortion. But that's just my opinion

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:25 AM
Then don't have one :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)