Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should i get her? / should i return some stuff back??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
ok i got 2 problems.
#1. Im trying to find a nice gift for an 80 year old lady.. She is so wonderful and a really nice to me and also my friend even though shes 80 and im 23. She is my neighbor from my previous house and was helping us in difficult times when we used to live there and needed water. Im trying to get her a gift but im not sure what to get her because her friends and family have given her everything showering her with gifts all the time. So ladies what should i get her???
#2. The second problem is the old lady she told me to go to her house because she had a big bag full of clothes & brand new clothes of baby that her niece had gave her and told her to give it to somebody. The lady she thought of 2 people " me and this other neighbor. she told me she wanted to call me first because she sees me like one of her nieces but then when i got there she gave me mostly all the clothes and left her neighbor with a little small bag. So now i feel bad because what if the other neighbor needed it too?? I wanna return some of the clothes so she can give it to her neighbor.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:03 AM

Bump.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:11 AM
I do not want to sound or look greety like i wanted everything because i didn't. The old lady she kept throwing me clothes and telling me here take it take it..
AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:15 AM

i'm not sure how many old ladies you're talking about, but gifts for "the person that has everything" that i like to do are sentimental in nature. you can get a nice picture of your family in a nice frame for her, or have the kids draw her a picture, something like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Its only 1 lol.
Its the one that gave me the clothes and the one that im trying to get her a gift. She is my friend and such a sweet person to talk to.

Quoting AngryBob:

i'm not sure how many old ladies you're talking about, but gifts for "the person that has everything" that i like to do are sentimental in nature. you can get a nice picture of your family in a nice frame for her, or have the kids draw her a picture, something like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Pick what you want from the clothes and perhaps return some telling her you have more that enough. At 80 she probably has everything she needs so take her a nice bouquet of flowers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)