Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Run your child to the doctor? My child is never ever sick. She woke up with a 102.5 temp. No symptoms other than feeling like shit from the temp.

I'm likely to let it "run its course" for a day or so before running off to the doctor. I have a newborn in the house now though and I just really hope he doesn't catch it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Replies (21-23):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:35 AM

He can't, parents like this are just assuring that therapists will always have a job. 

Quoting Anonymous:

how can your child at age 5 decide that HE is now a SHE?!?! What does your pediatrician think about all this?! 

PepperWillow
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

how can your child at age 5 decide that HE is now a SHE?!?! What does your pediatrician think about all this?! 

He was the one who firmly said GID kids should be allowed to follow their gender instincts. Everything I have ever read states the same has well as the several members of the mental health community we have talked to about this. The kids who do the best are the ones who have supportive parents. At first we thought it was a phase but for almost 3 years she has declared she is female. At this point it is not a phase but kids can grow out of GID.
Nicole1357
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Depends on symptoms 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN