Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids and pets! *pic post*

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:39 AM
  • 25 Replies
2 moms liked this

I want to see your kids with their furry family members. :)

This is DD(5) and our cat Flanders. He waits for her to wake up every morning and climbs into her lap. It's pretty adorable! They have been BFFs since she was born.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
unspecified42
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this

This is the only one I have on my phone. We have lots of other animals, though, but this is the newest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dippydoomomof2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Our 14 year old cat and our 6 month old son. He slobbers all over her and she just lays there purring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:51 AM

A boy and his dog

My oldest son Aaron and Kobe.
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:52 AM
2 moms liked this

My son wasn't feeling to great so this is how they fell asleep one night on my bed. :)
kzuehlk
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:53 AM
1 mom liked this

She's a great babysitter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:55 AM

Grace and Aubro after he came home from two nights in the "hospital" after eating polk berries and nearly dying. She was so happy to see him because when we took him in, he couldn't walk (those things are toxic as hell). After two nights, he was finally strong enough to come home. My "free" dog took nearly a grand to keep alive. He went downhill so fast, it was scary. He was fine, then he threw up, then he just collapsed. We thought we were going to lose him for sure. Then we got pet insurance for him just to be covered in the future.
hudson.maggie
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:56 AM

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope and her cat Puss in Boots. WE let her pick out a cat from the shelter for her birthday. We figured she would get a small, girl kitten. Instead, she picked out this big, ugly, orange tom cat. He is the best cat in the world though, and he loves his girl, He is now a fatty and always begs for food. My other two cats, I could live without )I still care for them), but Puss stole everyone's hearts. Everyone at the shelter loved him because of his personality. He has a lot of it, but he wasn't adopted for the longest time because he was very ugly. I will post his Shelter card pic in a second. He was a stray and was scrawny and ugly as sin lmao. He is a big, fat gorgeous cat now that he is properly cared for.
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:01 AM

This was his shelter card pic. He was really ugly. I say that with much love for him.
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:01 AM
3 moms liked this

This is him after nearly a year in our home. WE have had him since November 2011.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)