• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sometimes i feel embarrass and ashame being Mexican!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Not that i wanna bash or offend other people that are Mexicans but here are my reasons.

Im disgusted that they picture Mexican men as rapist and Mexican women participate/support them too just to make them happy.

Everytime i see the news in Spanish all i hear is Mexican men raping kids even babies like wtf who do this shit like this?? And then theres always his accomplice his girl.

Its all about fucking raping babies and little kids... And the latest an American 2 yr old child rape and then killed while on vacation with his parents.

I wasn't raised in Mexico (thank God) but my second oldest brother when he was 10 he got rape my a family member which was a guy.

Then when i was raised here my cousins husband when i was 8 years old he always used to tell me to put my shirt up and show my boobs (which i didn't do) but he was Mexican"""

All that shit stuck inside me that no way in hell i ever in my life did I not wanted to date or marry a Mexican guy or have kids with.

Some of my family critize me and made fun of me because i did not marry a Mexican guy and damage my race. My thought and point of few was i gave to shits because who the f wants to marry a Mexican guy??

I know theres maybe some good people and some good guys out there that are Mexicans but damn so many rapist have damage the image of a Mexican person especially guys.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:47 AM

So you married an Mexican guy and it damaged your race? WTH Don't get that. Rapist comes in all races, not just mexicans fyi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never associated rape with Hispanic men. There are rapists of all races. Try to judge people by who they are and stop categorizing them. You are Mexican and not some pervert, your brother who was raped is not some pervert. Should no one want to marry him? Let it go.
lovemysnugbugs
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:50 AM
I don't think that the majority of people think of Mexicans as rapists. I certainly don't, and I've never heard anyone say anything like that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Yes i know. And no i did not marry a Mexican guy. I always felt in the begging that it wasn't safe especially having kids and being with a Mexican person

Quoting Anonymous:

So you married an Mexican guy and it damaged your race? WTH Don't get that. Rapist comes in all races, not just mexicans fyi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:51 AM
My husband is Mexican, and I have never noticed any of the things you are talking about. It seems like your family may be the one with issues, not Mexicans in general! There are horrible stories on the news every day about ALL races!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:53 AM

"Some of my family critize me and made fun of me because i did marry a Mexican guy and damage my race." This is what your post said.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes i know. And no i did not marry a Mexican guy. I always felt in the begging that it wasn't safe especially having kids and being with a Mexican person

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Just so you know, you did say that you married a Mexican man! Here is a quote from your post "because i did marry a Mexican guy".

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
by Samantha on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

If you listen to a Mexican news channel of course the majority of pedophiles are Mexican. If you listen to a US news station the majority of the pedophiles are white. It has to do with demographics not race.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:56 AM

personally, it's the puerto ricans that drive me nuts

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:56 AM
I think she meant to say didn't marry a Mexican man. That's why she "damaged" her race, by marrying outside it.

Quoting Anonymous:

"Some of my family critize me and made fun of me because i did marry a Mexican guy and damage my race." This is what your post said.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)