Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lord Stood With me * A Christian post*

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:07 AM
  • 38 Replies
3 moms liked this

2 Timothy 4:17

New International Version (NIV)

17 But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth.

Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PerfectVirgo
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Good morning!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Oh yeah where was the lord when I was bring raped at 5 years old? Where was the lord when my family blamed it on me because I was a "slut"?
Beauty91805
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:15 AM
♥ Good morning!
IhartU
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yeah where was the lord when I was bring raped at 5 years old? Where was the lord when my family blamed it on me because I was a "slut"?

Don't you know? He was standing right by you holding your hand weeping over what was being done to you. He wasstanding there doing nothing but letting the free will of the rapist over-ride your free will to not be raped because he was hoping that through that suffering, you might come to know and love him and depend on him. It was a test of faith and only done through love...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Screw that noise. God wasn't there. God didn't care. I am saddled with these scars because he wanted to test me? Screw god.

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't you know? He was standing right by you holding your hand weeping over what was being done to you. He wasstanding there doing nothing but letting the free will of the rapist over-ride your free will to not be raped because he was hoping that through that suffering, you might come to know and love him and depend on him. It was a test of faith and only done through love...

angelbabies11
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Love it! He has been right by my side and has gotten me through so much! God is good! :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Utter bullshit.
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

Good morning!

Good morning! How are you this morning?

Beautiful31mom

Quoting Beauty91805:

♥ Good morning!

Good Morning.

Beautiful31mom

Quoting angelbabies11:

Love it! He has been right by my side and has gotten me through so much! God is good! :)

Me too! And Yes, God is Good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)