• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so ugly :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I am. I need to lose 25 lbs. I'm trying, but it's not coming off. My hair looks awful. I want to get it cut, but I don't have the money. I wanted to try a short hair cut, but my face is too fat right now anyway. I'm pale and pasty. I can't find clothes that fit right. I'm getting wrinkles on my face and I get these little black hairs that pop out on my chin and neck. I pluck them, but there are a lot. I wax my face and neck hair, but those little black fuckers pop out anyway. I didn't get stretch marks from having kids, but I do have a lot from when I was a teenager and I was 50 lbs heavier than I am now. They're faded, but I'm so white and pasty they're still very apparent.

My cousin's girlfriend is a much bigger girl. She's so pretty, though...her face and hair are always perfect and she's always dressed really nicely. Some people are just naturally pretty no matter their weight. I wish I was one of those people. If I don't spend an hour on myself just to run to the store, I'd end up on the people of walmart website.

That's all...just venting/complaining/whatever.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nonnarae
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:05 AM
2 moms liked this
You just need some confidence! Hugs!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:06 AM
One step at a time. You have the Internet, YouTube exercise vids.

Start eating a little healthier. The more you workout and eat right, the more energy you'll have.

Put aside 10 bucks for three weeks to get your hair cut at a hair cuttery.

You are the only one in control of you - you're the only one who can make a change!

Best of luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:10 AM

I have been eating better for a while now. I lost 5 lbs over the last month. I haven't started working out yet, though.

Sometimes we don't have 10 extra dollars for me to put aside... but I'll set aside what I can, maybe I can get it done before summer. That's a good idea.

Quoting sugareemommee:

Start eating a little healthier. The more you workout and eat right, the more energy you'll have.

You are the only one in control of you - you're the only one who can make a change!

Best of luck!

UxorQuodMatris.
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:11 AM
2 moms liked this
I just want to hug you.

Stop being so hard on yourself, first of all. Stop dwelling on all of the things you hate about yourself, it's not going to make you feel better, just worse.
Second of all, weight loss takes time, for long term results you have to change your entire lifestyle.
Do you work out? Exercise works wonders on your mood.
sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Whatever you can hun. ❤

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been eating better for a while now. I lost 5 lbs over the last month. I haven't started working out yet, though.

Sometimes we don't have 10 extra dollars for me to put aside... but I'll set aside what I can, maybe I can get it done before summer. That's a good idea.

Quoting sugareemommee:

Best of luck!

MomRocs1102
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Its okay there are small things you can do to feel better about yourself oh and fyi i think pale skin is so pretty.  you can YouTube a tutorial and cut your own hair if you want stylist post tutorials all the time. Stretch marks so what consider them a tattoo of birth :), your facial hair pluck every few days, and there are plenty hair cuts for fat faces.  I have a fat face and pulled off a nice bob cut, and a pixie at one point.  feel better lady.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

JaQuan_Jayla
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:18 AM

hugs

paigesmommy5264
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Do you have a beauty school in your area? You can get cheap or somtimes free haircuts... Are you single? If so get all dressed up and go out with your friends.. you'll feel better ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)