• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If pro-lifers are just "pro baby"...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Then pro-choicers are anti-men.

If a woman wants to be sexually active, she has the CHOICE to put herself on BC or not sleep with a man who won't wear a condom.

A woman can make a CHOICE not to sleep with a douchebag that doesn't want to have a baby or support a baby at that time.

Those are just two of the many scenarios that could lead to a woman wanting an abortion (and don't start the rape excuse, because I'm sure not every single abortion comes from rape). If a man wanted the woman to have an abortion because he didn't feel ready for a child, pro choicers would be jumping all over his ass. Or if the woman did have the baby, it's always "well he could've wrapped it up" or "he should've kept it in his pants". Why was the woman sleeping with him unprotected or sleeping with a man who didn't want kids?

Pro choicers go with the agenda, "My body, My choice"...why not hold women responsible for making better CHOICES about their body before it leads to an abortion?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Some do not care about the situation of a person they have never met, they know woman have a legal choice to make whether its before sexual intercourse or after.

Pnukey
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Yeah, I agree with you. Women are equal to men now (except we always have been in reality), so they can't put all the blame on men for their (the women's) bad decisions.

The only thing I disagree with, as a pro-lifer, is that I don't actually like babies. They're annoying, loud, and needy. Kids are great though!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM
I only know two girls that have had abortions. Neither used protection. So idk. I don't think a lot of people make wise decisions, and I don't believe the my bc failed excuse as much as its used on here. Everyone whose had an abortion in here mostly claimed their bc failed. Sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:15 AM
I'm happily married in a long term relationship. If I were to become pregnant, I would most likely get an abortion. We can't afford anymore children. Unless you're willing to put all of these unwanted children on government assistance, I'd rethink your opinion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:19 AM
LOL at your last part! I really just believe everybody has a chance at life (since they won't stay babies forever :P )

Quoting Pnukey:

Yeah, I agree with you. Women are equal to men now (except we always have been in reality), so they can't put all the blame on men for their (the women's) bad decisions.

The only thing I disagree with, as a pro-lifer, is that I don't actually like babies. They're annoying, loud, and needy. Kids are great though!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:21 AM
My opinion stays the same.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm happily married in a long term relationship. If I were to become pregnant, I would most likely get an abortion. We can't afford anymore children. Unless you're willing to put all of these unwanted children on government assistance, I'd rethink your opinion.

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Why not mind your own business about such highly personal and private health care choices? You know, make choices that are best for you and let the rest of the women make choices that are best for them. It really doesn't matter if you agree with their choice or not. It is not about you and your opinion until you are making that particular choice. 

AdensMommy1107
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:24 AM
This exactly

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Why not mind your own business about such highly personal and private health care choices? You know, make choices that are best for you and let the rest of the women make choices that are best for them. It really doesn't matter if you agree with their choice or not. It is not about you and your opinion until you are making that particular choice. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Somebody's defensive.

In that case, pro choice people who've never had an abortion can't have their opinion on it either. And I'll never make a "choice" on a breathing human being with a heartbeat, thank you.

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

mcclainprincess
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I don't know any pro choicer who wouldn't want a woman to protect herself and choose a man wisely. We do not however feel as if we should force a woman to carry a baby to term if she finds herself with an unwanted pregnancy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)