Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rated R movies

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 93 Replies

all rated r  movies should be banned from the public- not made anymore. All they do is add to the sexuality and violence that is accepted in this society. What happened to our morals and values? We are trying to teach our children about the past before our time and what does Jurassic park do? make them frightened of dinosaurs! What about titanic? that movie teaches kids and women that it is acceptable to cheat on their fiance? I think it is sad people these days use guns and knives to entertain people. What is wrong with a nice love story without sex?  This also applies to TV- get rid of the crime scene television and go back to shows like the Golden Girls and Full House. Anyone who watches Family Guy is practicing the devil's work!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I guess I'm practicing the devils work...DH and I love Family Guy. Oh, and Archer...Archer is the best.

Also, my favorite movie is Lord of War. It's about, you guessed it, war, guns, and sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:13 AM

why is that so fascinating to you? sex with strangers and killing people? totally shocking and sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess I'm practicing the devils work...DH and I love Family Guy. Oh, and Archer...Archer is the best.

Also, my favorite movie is Lord of War. It's about, you guessed it, war, guns, and sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Jurassic park and Titanic are pg13....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

What's shocking and sad is that you can't leave other people alone. You don't like it, don't watch it. 

You sound like my fucking mother. ugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

why is that so fascinating to you? sex with strangers and killing people? totally shocking and sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM
God forbid my kids are afraid of extinct dinosaurs...

Quoting Anonymous:

UxorQuodMatris.
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM
LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM

what's wrong with your mother? she believes what she believes.

Quoting Anonymous:

What's shocking and sad is that you can't leave other people alone. You don't like it, don't watch it. 

You sound like my fucking mother. ugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I thought they both were rated r...they should be..

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Devil doesn't exist and you are crazy. Good luck with that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:16 AM

sometimes instilling fear in them is unnecessary

Quoting Anonymous:

God forbid my kids are afraid of extinct dinosaurs...

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)