• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help (not $) - accountabilibuddy!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I've been married 5 years. The first 2 were great, ate right, exercised a lot, kept in shape. Year 3, I got lazy. Or so we thought. Turned out I had severe anemia. So anyway, I stopped exercising and ate a lot of crap. (Crap was my fault, lack of exercising was the anemia)
After I got 6 months of transfusions, my iron is fine. But, I was 15 lbs heavier and lost a lot of muscle tone and am "stuck on" cookies again. Then I got pregnant. Gained appropriately, lost most. Problem is, I now have a toddler and am 20 pounds heavier than when I got married. I'm having trouble with food, trouble with exercise, always exhausted and starting to hate myself.
My DH is awesome, always telling me I'm beautiful. But I know he misses his exercise partner and I know I am not cute like I was.

Anybody else need an accountabilibuddy? We can talk about exercise and food, and give each other encouragement? I'm too embarrassed to post under my name, but if you're not, please respond!! I'd love to "meet" a friend and work on this "together".
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)