Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now I just feel bad....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
So a while back we found out my cousin is pregnant she is a winy spoiled bitch at times. She thinks the world owes her eveything shes always got everything she wants from her mom our grandparents and now her husband. shes very whiny and wants to always be center of attention. So when I found out she was preg I was like seriously? Thats a scary thought. I couldnt believe she was pregnant and said so. Now shes 3 months pregnant and might not be able to carry to term she has a life threatening heart problem and it could kill her to have this baby so she may need an abortion. Now I feel bad. I dont think shes ready to be a mom yet but she doesnt deserve to lose her baby and she does deserve a family. I hope shes able to carry this baby and have it. (her moms supposed to move in with her to help her)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:13 AM
It's ok, bad things happen to the good and the spoiled without prejudice. You were still entitled to your opinion and at least you have compassion for her now. I hope she can carry to term, that would he heartbreaking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)