Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How often does your SO go out without you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 110 Replies

Being honest, would you rather him stay home on the weekend or go out on the weekend? Does he have any single male friends that he goes out with?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GrimmLotus
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM
3 moms liked this
Hmm stay home on the weekend or stay home on the weekend?? I think stay home on the weekend.
SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:19 AM

When would he have time? Last night he went to dinner with a friend but it was because the friend helped us with something and s/o felt he owed him dinner.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Um reread what you wrote.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Out as in a bar? about once a month. But my husband runs and is in a running group that meets every weekend. Depending on what they do he is gone most of the day. I really don't care. Its the one thing he takes for himself. Everyone deserves that.

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM

lol i think you may have misworded some of that. 

but to answer your question, we never really go out seperately. he goes out and does things during the day (fishing, etc...) but thats only maybe once or twice every couple night but not at night usually. and i do the same, girl things here and there but i dont go out to bars or anything w/o him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM

*edited*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Never ever...his choice but now that the baby is born he is taking me out more ;)
Kerannmer
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM

My husband goes out every Friday night. He plays on an athletic league and then they go to a sports bar. Lots of the guys he's with are single. Sometimes he's gone on a Saturday, or I am. Or we're both home. Our weekends vary. We devote Sundays to our family no matter what.

SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Never. Hes a homebody and he prefers family over friends. I encourage him to have some free time but hes not interested. He'd rather do couples things if anything at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicole1357
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:24 AM

My hubby always stays home. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)