Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession/Vent for today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

First let me start off by saying that I am very grateful that I have a job and am able to provide for myself and my son. I love the fact that I do not have to depend on anyone else for anything. For the last few years I had been living with family or receiving some type of assistance because I just wasn't making it. 

Now as happy as I am that I now in a position where I am able to do things on my own I am somewhat sad as well. I am a single working mom and well since I don't really have anyone to help out at the house I have to work hard to keep my lil family in this comfortable state. Spring break is coming up and I just wish I could take some time off to spend with my son. But for more reasons than one I am not able to. I just want to cry because I would love to be able to have someone who's helping me out to where I don't have to work so hard. I know it's stupid and that I should be grateful but I hate it at times. I envy stay at home moms because how I wish I could have that luxury. The school is always doing fun things and welcome parents to come & particpate but I can't ever go because of work. *sigh* I am just so tired and sad over this.

Am I alone? I always think are things ever going to change for us? I feel like such a horrible mother. My son loves me with all his heart but sometimes I can see the hurt in his eyes when he's asking me to go see him at school and I can't because I have to work. 

* I know some of you are going to say to suck it up and put on my big girl panties but shit just think about it from my point of view for a minute. I wouldn't want any mother to feel this so don't make me feel worse than I already do* 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Guess not enough drama lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)