Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Belly button piercing

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM
  • 4 Replies
So I've had my belly button pierced fpr 7 years. I had it out for awhile and just put it back in but it's turning red, doesn't really hurt but not the most comfortable. Is it infected? Or not used to something being there. If so what do I do!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM

just treat it how you did when you first got it pierced. did you make sure to clean the belly button ring before putting it in? i would just do the warm salt water thing for awhile and see if that helps.

belly button ring is such a pain in the ass sometimes lol

cmorris0217
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Lol I know! I did clean the ring but I will try salt water! Thanks :)

Quoting Anonymous:

just treat it how you did when you first got it pierced. did you make sure to clean the belly button ring before putting it in? i would just do the warm salt water thing for awhile and see if that helps.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:40 AM

np! also if you are using a ring you had from 7 years ago it may be irritating it because its so old and maybe the metal broke down a little or something? maybe try getting a new one?!

Quoting cmorris0217:

Quoting Anonymous:

cmorris0217
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM
It is new ugh I lost all my old ones! Ill let it soak on alcohol or something then do the salt water

Quoting Anonymous:

np! also if you are using a ring you had from 7 years ago it may be irritating it because its so old and maybe the metal broke down a little or something? maybe try getting a new one?!

Quoting cmorris0217:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)