• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chips and hot sauce for breakfast??

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 14 Replies

Yep, that is what I want for breakfast. lol.  With fresh lime juice added.  It is my all time favorite!  Instead I had scrambled eggs with hot sauce and lime. lol. 

What did you have for breakfast?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM

A salami sandwich with whole grain bread, provolone cheese, spicy mustard, and a pickle. 

I've never felt like certain foods HAD to be for certain times of the day.  I eat what I want when I want!  lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Greek yogurt, oatmeal w/blueberries, and grapfruit.
vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:20 AM

That sounds yummy!  I also like hard salami with butter on white bread. lol. I hate moving, the packers are coming on Weds and we are trying to get rid of everything in the pantry/fridge and freezer. lol

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

A salami sandwich with whole grain bread, provolone cheese, spicy mustard, and a pickle. 

I've never felt like certain foods HAD to be for certain times of the day.  I eat what I want when I want!  lol

Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I'm having coffee, lol. I've never been able to eat until noon... it upsets my stomach for some reason.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Sounds healthy! lol. I have never had greek yogurt.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Greek yogurt, oatmeal w/blueberries, and grapfruit.

Caitwald24
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:21 AM
'fried' egg, half an apple, a slice if organic honey wheat toast with PB and all fruit jelly. Yum.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cupomeow
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM

A burrito, a chimichanga, fries and coffee. I am not big on breakfast food.

rosaleeandtwo
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Half a bagel.

Our file clerk had chips and hot sauce for breakfast. I was jealous. :)

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM

LOL

Once when we were moving I ended up in a house with 1 big saucepan, no utensils or plates, salt, noodles, and a block of cheese.

I boiled the noodles in the pan, drained the water, used an exacto knife to cut the cheese up, and stirred it with those sticks used to stir paint.  We ate right out of the pan with paint sticks!

Quoting vetNmommy:

That sounds yummy!  I also like hard salami with butter on white bread. lol. I hate moving, the packers are coming on Weds and we are trying to get rid of everything in the pantry/fridge and freezer. lol

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Lovebugbaby
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I had a parfait.

im anxiously waiting for lunch.. I'm thinking salad and grilled chicken. MMm 

but I had scrambled eggs with cheese and hot sauce day before. I love it!! Lol especially wrapped in a burrito with home fries... Mmmm lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)