Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

barney makes me want to play in traffic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Does anyone else feel like this about the shows that their kids watch? Barney is the ONLY thing DD will watch and I hate it.. it annoys the shit out of me so effing bad.. the songs and the characters, particularly Baby Bop make me want to tear my hair out!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I have never put that show on. My kids know nothing of its existence.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Same here.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have never put that show on. My kids know nothing of its existence.
Charliesmommy11
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:30 AM
What you don't like to do the baby bop hop ???!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:31 AM

When I had tv I never let my kids know that show existed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM
No she drives me up a wall! She's a brat! Lol

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

What you don't like to do the baby bop hop ???!!!!
Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I didn't let the kids watch Barney, Cailou, or Max & Ruby. lol Lucky for me the shows my kids liked were pretty cute, the most annoying had to be DD and her love of Teletubbies.  You know you've seen to many episodes when you can understand them and they make sense... lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM
No way in hell will I let her watch teletubbies in fear she'll want to watch it all the time lol

Quoting Jenniy:

I didn't let the kids watch Barney, Cailou, or Max & Ruby. lol Lucky for me the shows my kids liked were pretty cute, the most annoying had to be DD and her love of Teletubbies.  You know you've seen to many episodes when you can understand them and they make sense... lol

TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Higglytown Heroes is the worst. It makes me want to harm myself.

Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Lol my youngest is really into Wow Wow Wubbzy, Team Umi Zoomi, Special Agent Oso, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Quoting Anonymous:

No way in hell will I let her watch teletubbies in fear she'll want to watch it all the time lol

Quoting Jenniy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM
I tried MMC but she wasn't having it. I literally spent 4.5 hrs watching Barney this morning. Now she's napping but when she wakes up no Barney. I can't take anymore today lol

Quoting Jenniy:

Lol my youngest is really into Wow Wow Wubbzy, Team Umi Zoomi, Special Agent Oso, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jenniy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)