Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i wanted to ask him to make her

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:36 AM
  • 2 Replies
Shut the fuck up already. I only hear from my dad once a month if that and apparently he's now living with a female who was very rude he lives out of state so it isn't like i can see him when i want. I could hear her yelling "it won't start i can't get it to start." She started as soon as i called him. She probably heard him ask how his first bio grandchild is doing (he calls her his baby).

After she heard that thats when she started her shit. I hope my dad doesn't bring her home with him the next time he comes and i PRAY to god he doesn't have any kids by the loud mouth bitch.

Bad enough i have to deal with my stepmom who's an addict and my sister contacting me via fb because her mom ran off.......i don't need to deal with a loud mouthed psycotic bitch who thinks he's talking to another woman when he's really on the phone with his daughter.

This is the same lady who got smart with me on christmas when i told her my dad was sleeping and call his phone later when he was awake. I should've asked him if he'd pass her the phone and ripped her a new asshole and let her know HIS KIDS and GRANDCHILD come first.

Before i did that though i ended up just ending our phone convo because she was loud and irritating.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM

my stepdad does that whenever i call my mom. he's just an idiot and has no manners. doesn't matter if she's on the phone or not, if he wants to talk to her or ask her a question he has to do it NOW. he is very over the top, out spoken and ocd. when he does that crap i just tell my mom to call me back when she's alone because i cant hear her and he is irritating me. he irritates her too so no big deal. he's like having a very large 3 y/o in the house, he just doesn't understand manners or common courtesy. SO annoying....

mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM
I wanted to ask him is that "BIG MAMA SHIRLEY ERVIN?"(the nickname me and my sisters gave her lol) my dad would get pissed when we mentioned her during christmas.

This bitch called all nite long while he was spending time with us. Woke me up and everything i wanted to tell her stop calling his phone lol

Quoting Anonymous:

my stepdad does that whenever i call my mom. he's just an idiot and has no manners. doesn't matter if she's on the phone or not, if he wants to talk to her or ask her a question he has to do it NOW. he is very over the top, out spoken and ocd. when he does that crap i just tell my mom to call me back when she's alone because i cant hear her and he is irritating me. he irritates her too so no big deal. he's like having a very large 3 y/o in the house, he just doesn't understand manners or common courtesy. SO annoying....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)