Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i just wrote...please read, i am begging

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 67 Replies
The worst letter to myself. it sucks, buts how i feel. i suck, im old, fat not pretty. nobody would miss me. i am nuisance to most. i dont know why, i just suck, i fuck up all kinds of stuff, even when i try to do the right thing. i am so replaceable to all, except my kids. they are the only ones who really miss me. after that, i have noone who i think would really give a dam.

Wtf fuck is wrong with me and how do i fix it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itzmyzoo
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM
My point is proved, i guess. i cant even get a bunch of strangers to say anything to me. all i want is for someone to say something nice. i feel like i am going fucking crazy, all locked up in my head and talking to myself. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM

First what has happened to make you feel this way?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Go to your doctor, get referred to a therapist. You're worth it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Mommy2b2many
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Go to therapy and get help. If you can't do it for you; do it for your children who do need you.
EvaTheDiva29

oh quit the pitty party and do something with your life if youre so miserable. no one on here knows your life, or anything, so what are we supposed to tell you?

its pretty simple. if youre miserable, change it! no friends? find some. no man? find one. no job? get one. ect.

i sound bitchy, but why sugar coat the obvious?

RJC78
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I've been where you're at and it DOES get better with the proper mixture of medication and therapy.  I really hope you see a doctor, life can be good again.  Hugs!

CanInTex
:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
April620
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Please get yourself help for the sake of your children. They deserve to have their mother at their weddings and birth of their children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Nah, it's not you, they're just too busy hanging out in the drama posts

Quoting itzmyzoo:

My point is proved, i guess. i cant even get a bunch of strangers to say anything to me. all i want is for someone to say something nice. i feel like i am going fucking crazy, all locked up in my head and talking to myself. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)