• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh the joys of motherhood!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM
  • 1 Replies
I have had enough this morning. My 2 1/2 year old seems to think I am a jungle gym. We were sitting on the couch in the livingroom watching Mickey Mouse Club House while reading with his tag junior. He seemed very restless. He kept climbing all over me. The first time he wanted to sit on my lap. He jumps on me and butt busted my bladder. I let him not We don't do that and repositioned him on my lap. He decides to get up. He climbs over me and as he swings his foot around he heeled me in my cheekbone. I again express to him to be careful and watch what you are doing. He goes in his room to get his blankie so I thought and comes out with a rubber bouncey ball. He throws it at me as hard as he could and say's, " play mommy." Before I could react the ball smacks me in the right eye. My eye instantly waters and feels like it is on fire. He comes over and kisses me on the cheek and say's, 'sorry." I let it slide but tell me to not throw so hard. We start rolling the ball back and fourth to each other. He decides he wants to sit with me. He comes over and loops himself on my lap. He goes to roll the ball to the dog and elbows me in the nose. I ask him to please get off me and explain why. He stomped his feet and throws himself down. I tell him that's not how We act. He continues to throw the fit. I tell him he has time out for his behavior. After a few seconds in time out he starts to calm down and offers to talk. We talk and I decide to play something else. I am so over being used as a jungle gym and a human punching bag. I will probably have a black eye come tomorrow. Oh the joys of motherhood!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
angelbabies11
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Lol! I think you have my son!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)