Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling sick after going a few hours with out eating?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:37 AM
  • 8 Replies

Okay so ive not felt right sinice yesterday and it seems if I eat the symptoms seem to lighten up, any one ever have that feeling?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
zombiemommy7
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Well...EAT.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I cant function without eating. I getting shaky and grumpy and cant focus.
MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Quoting zombiemommy7:

Well...EAT.

lol I havent stoped eat lol. I usually eat every 3-5 hours threw out the day atleast something but is seems like the last 2 days if I dont eat every 2 hours I start feeling really really sick, lighthead , nausea, just general not feeling right.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

lol Im usually eat every 3-5 hours all threw the day but it seems if im not eating every 2 hours the lsat 2 days i start feeling really really bad,shakey, nause, lightheaded just not feeling right.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:44 AM
You could be hypoglycemic. Either see a doc, or just carry a snack to boost your blood sugar, when you start to feel that way.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

lol Im usually eat every 3-5 hours all threw the day but it seems if im not eating every 2 hours the lsat 2 days i start feeling really really bad,shakey, nause, lightheaded just not feeling right.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM

hm never thought about it, this has happend off an on for years but I always just thought i was getting sick lol. Ive gotta go dr here soon any ways lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

You could be hypoglycemic. Either see a doc, or just carry a snack to boost your blood sugar, when you start to feel that way.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

zombiemommy7
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Are you diabetic? Maybe youre having a sugar low?

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting zombiemommy7:

Well...EAT.

lol I havent stoped eat lol. I usually eat every 3-5 hours threw out the day atleast something but is seems like the last 2 days if I dont eat every 2 hours I start feeling really really sick, lighthead , nausea, just general not feeling right.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM

never been diagnosed with it lol. I was dignosed with anemia after the birth of my youngest 2 years ago, but my iron levels are sometimes normal then next time I get tested not normal so I dont know if that would have any thing to do with it.

Quoting zombiemommy7:

Are you diabetic? Maybe youre having a sugar low?

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting zombiemommy7:

Well...EAT.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)