• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Menstrual cup users.....

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM
  • 16 Replies

..... What brand of cup is the best? I bought a pack of the reusable softcups to see if I'd even be comfortab;e with a cup before I spend $40 or so on one. I got AF today, and have had no issues with the cup, it was a little odd to put in the first time, but didn't hurt or feel weird, I don't even feel that it's there.

The cup I really like the looks of is the JuJu cup, but it doesn't ship to the US or Canada, figured lol. and it's not like I know anyone from england or something that I could have it sent to so they could send it to me. So now I'm looking for other suggestions, I'm not sure if I want a diva cup, they look a little firm to me, but who knows.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bowribbonmama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I've only tried Diva Cup.
I've heard good things about the Moon Cup as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bitterroot
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I think the Diva cup is best out of all of them, but it still didn't work very well after having had 3 kids.  Don't know why, but I couldn't make it work as well as it should.

The "Instead" cups worked great, but were difficult to remove without a mess.

I'm mama cloth all the way now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I use the Diva cup.  I will never use anything else. (except the soft cup when I am having sex on my period.)

unusualmom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Does ebay have the JuJu cup?  I dunoo?
I use the softcup brand when I am out and about - Diva Cup at home. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I didn't like the disposable cup. I must have a weird shaped vag or something, because it was insanely uncomfortable, made me feel like I had to poo, and actually PAINFULL when I had to pass gas. And not only that, but they overflowed if I coughed or sneezed, even if I had only had them in for an hour. The reusable cups were much more comfortable and had none of those issues. I didn't even feel them at all.

Gorilla_Mama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Ive only tried the diva cup and it works well for me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM
I tried the soft cups and couldn't get them to work, so I decided not to spend the money on a reusable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Haven't tried any yet. Once I start getting periods again I will. Here's a bump
soon2bmomof3619
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Thanks ladies, I didn't even think to check out ebay for the juju cup. I have heard there is a big difference between the reusable cups and the softcups, because the fit is difference, my trial with the softcup was more how was it gonna feel to use a cup.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I love my MeLuna cup.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)