Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

these people just moved in and im sick of them!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

so i live in a condo complex, and these new people moved in 2 weeks ago, every weekend they have been here they have had parties both days, one was the gf's birthday party, one was a house warming party, one was a random party and then the last one was a welcome home party for their new PUPPY yeah a party for their puppy......im dreading this weekend because they are getting ready for ANOTHER party, the gf brought boxes of food in today(shes not even old enough to buy beer so someones going to be bringing that over later most likely) they have a 18 month old also and have the parties around this child. BUT the people who can drink arent allowed to drink in the house so they are out in the back or out front makeing so much noise until 1 in the morning. this woman who lives over there has this charcol incense burner that she lights every friggen day and while it smells nice yes the smoke is horrible....AHHHHHHHH is it possible to be sick of someone so quickly?!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:13 PM

*sigh* neighbors gf is cleaning the house so shes blasting metal......hoooray for me....glad my kids are at school not being able to listen to lyrics like "throw a dead body in a cold dark lake" or "gonna put a mother fuckin bullet in you"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM

bump

young_lv_mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Start calling the non emergency line for your area and report it (find out your city laws on when they have to calm down). If you are leasing then it might say in it if they have to shut the hell up by a set time, then you can call your landlord and ask them to shut up the people. 

And it is very easy to be sick of them so soon. Have you asked them to turn down the crap by any chance?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Quoting young_lv_mom:

Start calling the non emergency line for your area and report it (find out your city laws on when they have to calm down). If you are leasing then it might say in it if they have to shut the hell up by a set time, then you can call your landlord and ask them to shut up the people. 

And it is very easy to be sick of them so soon. Have you asked them to turn down the crap by any chance?

they dont have to quiet down until 1 am on the weekends, and iv asked her to turn her music down, and all she says is "ill be done cleaning in 10 minutes, thats when ill turn it off"

young_lv_mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:21 PM

That sucks, I am so sorry. I lived in a place that had people like that. 5 years later base music still pisses me off because of it. Hopefully they quit soon. You could also try to get the neighbors to sign a petition for them to keep it quite, but I am not sure if that would work. Or play with fire and blare country music... but that will more then likely make it worse.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting young_lv_mom:

they dont have to quiet down until 1 am on the weekends, and iv asked her to turn her music down, and all she says is "ill be done cleaning in 10 minutes, thats when ill turn it off"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Quoting young_lv_mom:

That sucks, I am so sorry. I lived in a place that had people like that. 5 years later base music still pisses me off because of it. Hopefully they quit soon. You could also try to get the neighbors to sign a petition for them to keep it quite, but I am not sure if that would work. Or play with fire and blare country music... but that will more then likely make it worse.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting young_lv_mom:

no one else cares sadly, everyones young here....just not as young as the couple that just moved in

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM

bump.....i have to listen to this crap for another half an hour.......

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:31 PM

yes it is :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Quoting bustybee:

yes it is :)

my brain feels like its rattling in my skull the music is so loud, someone save me

mamacough
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Call the condo association. There are noise regulations. Call the police after 10 even on weekends. You can call anonymously. Everyone has a right to a peaceful home. Including you and your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)