• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The snowstorm °°°°°°°°f__cked up my important appointment today!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  • 46 Replies
I had an appointment today that was important for me. It was to check my cochlear implant to see what is causing the pain. Now I won't get to see the Dr till the 22nd. It will be almost 3 months of being deaf by then.... I'm going insane!!!!!! I've broken down at least 7 times at work because of me being deaf. It's taken a toll on me mentally big time. I was strong earlier but I don't know what happened now ..... I need the strength to hold on to my sanity.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluescorpia
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Bump
Bluescorpia
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Bump for support
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

(((HUGS)))

I'm sorry you missed the appointment BUT you will be able to go in 2 weeks. Its only 14 days....I know it seems like a lot BUT it would have been worse IF you had gotten into a accident in the storm....kwim

Bluescorpia
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Yes true =) I can't take being deaf half of the time. I get treated differently by everyone & I'm ready to scream!!!!!! I'm trying to stay strong but it's harder now because of my dream I had couple nights ago. I was dreaming I could hear again & I was so relieved. Then I woke up to reality lol

Quoting Sassy762:

(((HUGS)))

I'm sorry you missed the appointment BUT you will be able to go in 2 weeks. Its only 14 days....I know it seems like a lot BUT it would have been worse IF you had gotten into a accident in the storm....kwim

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Snow is HORRIBLE. :(
Bluescorpia
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Yes when it's on the day I need to go somewhere so important lol

Quoting KairisMama:

Snow is HORRIBLE. :(

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM

AND very soon you will be able to hear again. I can't imagine what you must be going through......I wish I could hug you and make everything better....right now.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Yes true =) I can't take being deaf half of the time. I get treated differently by everyone & I'm ready to scream!!!!!! I'm trying to stay strong but it's harder now because of my dream I had couple nights ago. I was dreaming I could hear again & I was so relieved. Then I woke up to reality lol

Quoting Sassy762:

(((HUGS)))

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Bluescorpia
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Thank you=) I wish I can have that hug. Once I get my hearing back( I hope I do) I'm going to start my life differently. Like appreciate my hearing more...

Quoting Sassy762:

AND very soon you will be able to hear again. I can't imagine what you must be going through......I wish I could hug you and make everything better....right now.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Quoting Sassy762:

(((HUGS)))

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:09 PM

So you don't want to be deaf now?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Thank you=) I wish I can have that hug. Once I get my hearing back( I hope I do) I'm going to start my life differently. Like appreciate my hearing more...

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Quoting Sassy762:

(((HUGS)))

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)