Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IMPORTANT..Does anyone know or recgonize these Soldiers.......

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:50 PM
  • 16 Replies

I belive these soldiers..Pic have been used to scam people..notice how the name tag has been removed....

If you do please email me..

idk if these are their real names

https://www.facebook.com/#!/mike.edward.142?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/#!/mikerichard.eastmonds?fref=ts

same guy different name

this guy is supposenly dead..KIA..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100004909954347&fref=ts

does anyone know!!!

I dont want to start something yet help them...

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM

BUMP!

krissy920
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM

im confused but heres a bump in case someone else can help you

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:22 PM

The first guy claims to have been at A&M ,we all attended A&M .My oldest did was in the corps there...a major residential ROTC program.They look to be close in age.Mine is a Capt also but he made rank at 36 months ...was wounded ...but they still would be close in age.He is in the middle of a pcs today but if he calls I will ask how or if I can access the corp alumni section from A&M.What are they asking for ?When a Aggie is lost the word spreads quickly ,so are they saying these men were KIA or what? Because he would know that or be able to ask around.

conweis
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Waiting for updates.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:27 PM

well this guy mike..says he is real..areal soldier..I have doubts..no "mike" is still alive..Idont think theguy  in the pic is really mike tough..Hills danny (dont think its his real name either) was KIA a few weeks ago...

there are a lot of scams from Nigeria goingon..They using real soldiers Pics and give them new names pretending to be them...
oh they asking for money of course..

I just asked mike for pic of him..holding up a sign with my name..he got all offensive and pissed..so why does he have a problem with that if he is real..

ask around and let me know

Quoting Anonymous:

The first guy claims to have been at A&M ,we all attended A&M .My oldest did was in the corps there...a major residential ROTC program.They look to be close in age.Mine is a Capt also but he made rank at 36 months ...was wounded ...but they still would be close in age.He is in the middle of a pcs today but if he calls I will ask how or if I can access the corp alumni section from A&M.What are they asking for ?When a Aggie is lost the word spreads quickly ,so are they saying these men were KIA or what? Because he would know that or be able to ask around.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:41 PM

He is in the middle of moving today so it will be a while.Needing money interesting ...they have excellent insurance ,around 275 a month for BAS ...food money...plus BAH...housing.An O-3 in 5 years makes at least 80 + a year including bah and bas .It can go up if married and kids for housing.My husband is a partner in a firm so we know this amount does not make someone wealthy but with insurance paid for-no major medical bill which could bankrupt anyone- an O should not be in desperate enough straits to beg for money.

mamivon2
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:50 PM

yep..scam scam....I just asked him for a pic of him holding a sign..with my name on it..he should not have a problem if he wasreal..

oh got he offensive.You still dont fucking trust me.. bla bla..

Quoting Anonymous:

He is in the middle of moving today so it will be a while.Needing money interesting ...they have excellent insurance ,around 275 a month for BAS ...food money...plus BAH...housing.An O-3 in 5 years makes at least 80 + a year including bah and bas .It can go up if married and kids for housing.My husband is a partner in a firm so we know this amount does not make someone wealthy but with insurance paid for-no major medical bill which could bankrupt anyone- an O should not be in desperate enough straits to beg for money.

mamivon2
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM

BUMP!

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Did you happen to notice where he 'lives'?  Yeah, this is a scam.

jacandjay
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:54 PM
So confused... btw my husband is military and gets email all the time via fb from "women" who love military men etc
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)