Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets me rate you not someone that has to hide themselves. ***added pics of myself to be fair

Posted by   + Show Post

Please like all the pics that you think are atleast a 6 or higher. 

I think I have good hair and great eyes. dont mind my brows they need work lol. someone rated me a 2 and I dont think I am a 10 but I am far from a 2. 

do your worst lol

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Replies (71-80):
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Thank you!! You've made my day :)

Quoting nonnarae:

I think you are stunning!

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Quoting mommytotwonow:

you could take a better pic this angle is not great for you. chin in a little bit and down. sorry ever sense i saw chris crocker how to take a great pic on youtube thats all i think of lol. you remind me of Jewel in a way. 6

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I find it funny that you are so vain that you watched a youtube video on how to take a photo of yourself lol

mommytotwonow
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:16 PM

you look very well put together. 

Quoting grammarpolice:

I am old enough to be the mother of most of you, too old to understand the appeal of holding  a cellphone & snapping a duck face shot in the bathroom, and most of you probably look at me and see "grandma". I'm not - just your typical mom of 13 & 7 year old sons and one hell of a great person! I don't want any advice or opinions of how to change my appearance -  I'm happy as is, but curious what Cafemoms think when they see ME in Walmart, LOL!

Johnsonmommy5
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Lol I do??

Quoting Anonymous:

You already know I think you are smokin hot!

Quoting Johnsonmommy5:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Troll cat is a 10! Being serious.
kristin_1984
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Think i will pass this time, i always get low ratings lol. I think it is awesome you are not going anon tho
mommytotwonow
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM

just something i came across i love chris  and he gave great tips

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommytotwonow:

you could take a better pic this angle is not great for you. chin in a little bit and down. sorry ever sense i saw chris crocker how to take a great pic on youtube thats all i think of lol. you remind me of Jewel in a way. 6

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I find it funny that you are so vain that you watched a youtube video on how to take a photo of yourself lol

Johnsonmommy5
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM
You look happy, an successful! Very accomplished!

Quoting mommytotwonow:

you look very well put together. 

Quoting grammarpolice:

I am old enough to be the mother of most of you, too old to understand the appeal of holding  a cellphone & snapping a duck face shot in the bathroom, and most of you probably look at me and see "grandma". I'm not - just your typical mom of 13 & 7 year old sons and one hell of a great person! I don't want any advice or opinions of how to change my appearance -  I'm happy as is, but curious what Cafemoms think when they see ME in Walmart, LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Lol I've said it a few times before. Going anon this time so I don't seem like a stalker lol.

Quoting Johnsonmommy5:

Lol I do??

Quoting Anonymous:

You already know I think you are smokin hot!

Quoting Johnsonmommy5:

mich.el.le
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommytotwonow:

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I just tried to watch that video to see what she was talking about. Wtf 0.o is all I have to say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured