Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Lets me rate you not someone that has to hide themselves. ***added pics of myself to be fair

Posted by   + Show Post

Please like all the pics that you think are atleast a 6 or higher. 

I think I have good hair and great eyes. dont mind my brows they need work lol. someone rated me a 2 and I dont think I am a 10 but I am far from a 2. 

do your worst lol

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM
3 moms liked this
The prettiest ones always do.

Quoting kristin_1984:

Think i will pass this time, i always get low ratings lol. I think it is awesome you are not going anon tho

hotmama83227
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM
10 moms liked this

all my yrs on cm i don't think I've done one of these...oh well....there. just to kill time until i have to go pick up kiddos lol

Johnsonmommy5
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Hmmm I may have an idea... And if its who I'm thinking. You're Not a stalker! Just the sweetest person

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I've said it a few times before. Going anon this time so I don't seem like a stalker lol.

Quoting Johnsonmommy5:

Lol I do??

Quoting Anonymous:

You already know I think you are smokin hot!

Quoting Johnsonmommy5:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

um no I refuse to be labeled a fucking six because some green chick was working it. Oh hell no

Quoting mommytotwonow:

6 becuase she was working it! hard to see her face tho

Quoting thetrollcat:

meh not a six

Quoting mommytotwonow:

i dont understand what you are wearing but you are rocking it anyway lol. 6

Quoting Anonymous:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

mommytotwonow
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:21 PM

the right angle and laugh out load hahahahahaha it works i even have my mom doing it now

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommytotwonow:

you could take a better pic this angle is not great for you. chin in a little bit and down. sorry ever sense i saw chris crocker how to take a great pic on youtube thats all i think of lol. you remind me of Jewel in a way. 6

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I find it funny that you are so vain that you watched a youtube video on how to take a photo of yourself lol

I just tried to watch that video to see what she was talking about. Wtf 0.o is all I have to say.

KlingyMomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:23 PM
12 moms liked this

I need a new pic lol. This is from 2 weeks ago
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:23 PM
3 moms liked this
Wtf? Why are pretty women and obviously ugly women both getting sixes?? This rating post makes no sense. Glad I didn't post a pic
nonnarae
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I saw your pic in the other post and I thought you were beautiful!

Quoting kristin_1984:

Think i will pass this time, i always get low ratings lol. I think it is awesome you are not going anon tho

mommytotwonow
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM

im trying to be nice even if you are not perfect you can still have attractive features. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Wtf? Why are pretty women and obviously ugly women both getting sixes?? This rating post makes no sense. Glad I didn't post a pic

mich.el.le
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Quoting mommytotwonow:

the right angle and laugh out load hahahahahaha it works i even have my mom doing it now

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommytotwonow:

you could take a better pic this angle is not great for you. chin in a little bit and down. sorry ever sense i saw chris crocker how to take a great pic on youtube thats all i think of lol. you remind me of Jewel in a way. 6

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I find it funny that you are so vain that you watched a youtube video on how to take a photo of yourself lol

I just tried to watch that video to see what she was talking about. Wtf 0.o is all I have to say.

I didn't watch the video. The boy is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)