Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg I just did that

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  • 28 Replies
Trying to get Joseph out if the car and he wouldbt get out. I had to fight with him to let go of the car seat. All of a sudden I had to potty and potty bad. Well then he didnt want to walk to the door so I had to hold his hand to get in. Lets just say I didnt make it to potty. Having to wash my clothes now. Being 17 weeks along I knew it was going to hahappen just a matter of time before it did. Lol. This never happened when I was pregnant with the boys. Ugh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM

When I was pregnant, I had a cold, and when I blew my nose, I full on peed my pants. 

carrieasia
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah when pregnant i did the pee sneeze. Not cool body, not cool. My friend peed everytime she coughed so she wore a pad just in case. They dont tell you about the bad parts of pregnancy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM

uh well I'm not pregnant and i didnt make it to the bathroom in time one day last week. And I'm not talking about just peeing :(

I had some kinda stomach bug... that was not fun. Luckily I was at home when it happened... And it just hit me all of a sudden

dx1066
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM

When I was pregnant, I was unloading groceries from the trunk of the car, and I knew I had to go, and I was doing fine..... until I sneezed.  Once the flow started, I just had to stand there and let it go.  So there I am in the middle of the driveway, pee running down my legs.  I had yoga pants and flip flops on, so while my pants were stuck to my legs, my feet were also slipping out of my flip flops as I did my walk of shame to the house.  Gross.

Talienas
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I LOVE the blunt openness of this forum!!! I will say, that having a boy my third go around was easier on my bladder, but my second daughter, LOOK OUT! After she was born, I was so bad I had to set an alarm clock to wake up just to go potty, let alone breastfeed. If I waited too long, I would pee myself just standing up. Oh I don't miss those days.... LOL

amy1will
by Amethyst on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM
My hubby asked if I was ashamed to post this. I was like nope why would I be. It happens and I know I'm not alone in this lol. No reason to post under my name

Quoting Talienas:

I LOVE the blunt openness of this forum!!! I will say, that having a boy my third go around was easier on my bladder, but my second daughter, LOOK OUT! After she was born, I was so bad I had to set an alarm clock to wake up just to go potty, let alone breastfeed. If I waited too long, I would pee myself just standing up. Oh I don't miss those days.... LOL

momma-t42
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM

The after affects of pregnancy are even better.  I'm not pregnant, had all my kids years ago.  Just got over bronchitis...but absolutely needed a change of clothes (just in case), in the event I had a couging attack.  I was emptying my bladder all the time just to help ensure I didn't pee myself.  hahaha.

Congrats on the pregnancy.  Every baby is worth the bodily damage it does to us momma's.  :)

SoInLove515
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:25 PM
LOL! Poor thing.

Quoting dx1066:

When I was pregnant, I was unloading groceries from the trunk of the car, and I knew I had to go, and I was doing fine..... until I sneezed.  Once the flow started, I just had to stand there and let it go.  So there I am in the middle of the driveway, pee running down my legs.  I had yoga pants and flip flops on, so while my pants were stuck to my legs, my feet were also slipping out of my flip flops as I did my walk of shame to the house.  Gross.

autummayline
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:26 PM

When I was about 25 weeks prego I was walking through the grocery store and had to sneeze, I hadn't had any experience with the 'sniss', so I covered my nose and sneezed and pissed myself in the middle of the store, I'm embarrased looking around trying to figure out what to do while SO and DS are laughing their asses off and trying to get me into a bathroom. NOT COOL LITTLE BABY!! lol

lnr187
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:27 PM

LMAO im sorry but i really laughed out loud reading this!

Quoting dx1066:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)