Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is going on?? Updated with picture

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and for the last week my tummy has had a little "bump" and I KNOW its not from baby because its WAY too early.

I am a very small person (5"2 103 lbs) and normally have a very flat stomach so its making me feel very self conscious. This is my second baby and with my first this never happen. I didn't start showing until at least 16 weeks and even then you could hardly tell. The baby is only the size of an apple seed how could it be from baby??

My eating habits have not changed since becoming pregnant (I'm a very healthy eater!!) so I don't understand what this is?? Should I be worried?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmcwifey11
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
You usually show faster in each subsequent pregnancy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
An0nym0use
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Bloat
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

ALL pregnancies are different

OR it could be twins or triplets this time.............

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Pic would help
AHmom103
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:07 PM
2 moms liked this

You're probably just bloating, but you most likely will show a lot earlier with this baby, since it's not your first. If your first baby was born within the last 3 years, you'll probably show even earlier.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Quoting Sassy762:

PLEASE dont say that! I am terrified of that lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Quoting AHmom103:

You're probably just bloating, but you most likely will show a lot earlier with this baby, since it's not your first. If your first baby was born within the last 3 years, you'll probably show even earlier.

Ok thats what I was thinking but I didnt expect so much from bloating lol.. I figured I would show earlier this time around, I had heard that but definitely not 6 weeks! lol.. I had DD 4 years ago

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Sorry................

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

PLEASE dont say that! I am terrified of that lol

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

AHmom103
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM

My kids are 2 years apart. With my second, I had a definite solid bump at 10 weeks. My first, it was around 14 weeks. But with my second, the bloat was so much worse at the beginning, since I wasn't throwing up everything I ate/drank like I did with the first. It was terrible. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AHmom103:

Ok thats what I was thinking but I didnt expect so much from bloating lol.. I figured I would show earlier this time around, I had heard that but definitely not 6 weeks! lol.. I had DD 4 years ago

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Bchic?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)