Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I change the way I am?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM
  • 33 Replies
A lot of you have called me trashy, and a loser.
After sitting back and taking a look at myself, I think you're actually right.
How can I change? I've been the same person my whole life...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Bump
Pushthruthepain
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Why do people call you trashy?
Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I don't know you.. But if u see something about yourself you don't like.. Just work on it chsnge it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Why have you been called trashy for?

prettymomma1204
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:38 PM
If you are unhappy with yourself then you need to sit back and figure out what is the root of it all. life would suck If I didn't like who i was. Surround yourself with people who make you feel good. Not people who call you trashy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Because I'm on PA, I allow people to drink in my house, my boyfriend works at McDonalds, I don't have a job, and one time a drug addict showed up at my house begging my roommate for money.

Quoting Pushthruthepain:

Why do people call you trashy?

JaQuan_Jayla
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Pushthruthepain
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM
It sounds like you definitely are in some people's standards.I wouldn't worry about the McDonald's job or drinking as long as it's under control.But if I was you I would be concerned about who I have around my child.I would sit down and write down how I want my life to be and take steps to make it happen.Can I ask a personally ?.Why isn't he looking for another better paying job and why aren't you working?
ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I just can't seem to find a job... I do look and apply though.

And he is looking for a second/better paying job.

Quoting Pushthruthepain:

It sounds like you definitely are in some people's standards.I wouldn't worry about the McDonald's job or drinking as long as it's under control.But if I was you I would be concerned about who I have around my child.I would sit down and write down how I want my life to be and take steps to make it happen.Can I ask a personally ?.Why isn't he looking for another better paying job and why aren't you working?

Pushthruthepain
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Apply, apply, apply!Look in to in home health.As long as you have a good driving record and clean backgroud you can get a job.

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

I just can't seem to find a job... I do look and apply though.

And he is looking for a second/better paying job.

Quoting Pushthruthepain:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)