Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just don't have the strength today......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

I have the WORST cramps of my life right now. I am literally in tears and have been on and off for the last two hours. I want to pull my hair out.

I have tried getting as much cleaning, laundry, etc done but the pain along with the heavy bleeding (changing my super plus every 5-10 mins), I just literally can't be on my feet for more than five minutes at a time. I don't even want to move. I want to lock myself in the bedroom, curl up in a ball under the covers and cry.

I know as soon as dh gets home he'll have something to bitch about because I "didn't get enough done today." We just got in a big fight last night so we're both already on edge. I just know he's going to have an attitude and end up yelling at me like he's my damn father, as usual. I'm never good enough and I just don't think I have it in me to deal with him being mean tonight.

F*** my life today. I just want to disappear......

surrender toddler tantrum

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:53 PM

bump :'(

Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I'm having my period too. Lets cry together!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Please!! My crying already freaked out ds(5) and then what he said broke my heart. He said "why are you crying? Daddys not here yelling at you so your not being bad, thats the only time you cry." ughhhh

Quoting Tatiana7:

Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Awwwww. I'm feeling extra sensitive about stuff. And my Husband doesn't yell at me, at all. Period kept waking me up so I could keep the flow in check. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NNB
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Ouch, i'm sorry, but your son saying this seems like a massive red flag. That even broke my heart

Quoting Anonymous:

Please!! My crying already freaked out ds(5) and then what he said broke my heart. He said "why are you crying? Daddys not here yelling at you so your not being bad, thats the only time you cry." ughhhh

Quoting Tatiana7:

NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM
3 moms liked this

Changing a pad or tampon every 5-10 minutes is NOT good and you should go to the ER.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Uh yea...part of me just shattered inside when he said that. I am constantly telling dh that we CANNOT fight in front of ds and he just doesn't get it, doesn't care..i don't know. but that is not okay and his saying that to me just now is proof of that. I want to tell dh what he said to see if it even phases him but i'm sure that'll start a fight and that just defeats the purpose.

Quoting NNB:

Ouch, i'm sorry, but your son saying this seems like a massive red flag. That even broke my heart

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Tatiana7:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I've told my dr about it, she doesn't seem concerned. says i just have heavy first days, idk but between that and this pain...really think something is going on. it's not normal cramps ya know? its been getting progressively worse since my mc in september so idk what the hell is going on.

Quoting NowImAMom...:

Changing a pad or tampon every 5-10 minutes is NOT good and you should go to the ER.

NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I'm sorry, but that's more than just a heavy first day. The rule of thumb is to go to the ER if you're bleeding through a pad or tampon in an hour. Every 5-10 minutes is way more often than that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've told my dr about it, she doesn't seem concerned. says i just have heavy first days, idk but between that and this pain...really think something is going on. it's not normal cramps ya know? its been getting progressively worse since my mc in september so idk what the hell is going on.

Quoting NowImAMom...:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:07 PM

its only every 5-10mins if i'm up doing stuff...once i sit/lay down it's much less..prob every 90mins. i don't know what the fuck to do. no one seems to care and i just don't have it in me to deal with this shit right now. 

Quoting NowImAMom...:

I'm sorry, but that's more than just a heavy first day. The rule of thumb is to go to the ER if you're bleeding through a pad or tampon in an hour. Every 5-10 minutes is way more often than that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NowImAMom...:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)