Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i wear a sterling silver/cz wedding ring set in hopes people assume its real

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
yep i paid 25.00 off ebay will upload pic
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

So not only did your dh NOT get you a diamond ring to propose you had to even buy the CZ yourself? Pathetic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:37 PM

There is no rule that your DF HAS to get you a diamond.  

I got a ruby which is my favorite stone and my DH listened to me when I said I don't like diamond engagement rings I like something with color.  Which I don't I like rubies and he knows it.  Now icky.

Quoting Anonymous:

So not only did your dh NOT get you a diamond ring to propose you had to even buy the CZ yourself? Pathetic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM
no he originally proposed with a gold set with a small diamond but i didnt like it so after 6 years i replaced it WITH HIS MONEY haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Maevelyn
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I feel like the sentiment is most important but if you bought it for yourself and no ring was offered that's a little... off. 

Mrs.Vallo
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM

um okay then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM

pookie4907
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Why should it matter if there's a ring to propose with our not?  Marriage is about love between two people, NOT about a ring.  

Quoting Anonymous:

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Could you get a better picture?

It looks nice.

Quoting Anonymous:

meaganmac
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Who cares if you have a diamond, a cubic zirconia, another stone or no damn ring at all?! If you're happy with it, that's what matters. Own your decision/opinion and don't look to others for approval.

And quit judging others for not having a diamond. Whether you intend to or not, whether it's true or not, it makes you sound materialistic and shallow. I have a diamond but that doesn't make me better than someone who doesn't. It doesn't mean my marriage will last and theirs won't. It doesn't mean my husband loves me more than their husband loves them. It doesn't matter, people!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:44 PM
my phone camera sucks but yes it is very nice

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Could you get a better picture?

It looks nice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)