• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In such a bad mood today...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:53 PM
  • 3 Replies

Everything is getting on my nerves. Particularly my SS. All the kids are annoying sometimes, but he is always bossing everyone around, yelling at people, telling on people, lying about something he did or didn't do and then calling other people liars...and it gets on my nerves. Not many people can handle him, he has a horrible attitude and treats people like shit. Not even BM can take him for long. I'm usually fine with him, but today he's getting on my nerves with his attitude.

My mom called me this morning and wants me to figure out a way to go to Ohio with her next month. I'm in NC. My aunt lives in Ohio. It would be great, I'd love a 3 day weekend and break from the kids. I'd love it if hubs could come with me. She even offered to buy my plane ticket. Except, she wants me to come on Wednesday and get hom Saturday night. She can't buy a ticket for dh, though. She just expected he'd be fine with me just being gone for 3 days. The kids have school, hubby has work, I have school, there's no one else to stay with the kids for me to just be able to drop everything and take off...I don't know why she'd even ask me to go knowing there's no way I can do it.

My father has decided to become best friends with my ex. It's because they're so much alike. Drug addicts using their "disease" as an excuse to be deadbeat dads. They "can't help it". I think they make each other feel better about themselves. My dad was hardly around when I was younger because he was off on drinking binges and following his crack addict girlfriend around. My ex was addicted to anything he could get his hands on...hasn't gotten a job in past 3 years, doesn't pay child support, barely calls the kids. Yet, my father goes to see him, takes him money, buys him cigarettes and groceries...HELLO??? If you're going to buy someone groceries, why not help us out? You know, the ones struggling to feed your grandchildren because their deadbeat father does nothing? No...we never ask for anything, but he makes it very clear when he knows we're broke that he's so broke he can't afford gas, blah blah blah, just to insure we don't ask to borrow money...which we wouldn't even if he was a millionaire....he sure does figure out how to get gas to drive an hour one way to my ex's house.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. So glad it's Friday. Gotta stick some groceries on the credit card that I'm trying my damndest to get paid off and closed...but whatever. My younger 3 stepkids are coming for the weekend and I love it when they come visit :)) Dh will be here and he's finally got a weekend where he's not on call. I'll be so glad to curl up on the couch and watch a movie with all the kids tonight and go to BED!

/vent overr

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:58 PM

hugs

angie729
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Im right there with you. My ex has pissed me off today as well. I dont even want to start on him. Hope things are better for you soon.

trailerrrtrash
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Bad decisions...I should never have married him to start with lol

Quoting angie729:

Im right there with you. My ex has pissed me off today as well. I dont even want to start on him. Hope things are better for you soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)