Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Share your ghost stories, photos, etc!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi there!

Let's share some ghost stories that give you the chills!

Here's one of my many experiences:

I grew up in a tiny conch house in the Keys that was built in the 1920's. It was owned by a family that participated in bringing rum in to the country during Prohibition. As a little girl, I would see a man in my room leaning against the doorway. He was just made of shadows, but his figure and outline was perfectly defined. He always had a brimmed at on that he would tip toward me as soon as I saw him. He'd appear everynight as soon as my mom left the room. I saw him nightly until we moved to a house that was located on the remnants of a Native American burial mound.

Please feel free to share your ghostly  and paranormal experiences!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paganmommy4
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Im a sensitve so I deal with paranormal and ghosts everyday

Awakened1
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:00 PM

My famiy on my mother's side has a history of being sensitive to the paranormal. It's been passed down every generation so far.

Quoting paganmommy4:

nikki554
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

My four year old sees my grandmother and grandfather sometimes. The other morning she woke up and told me that a boy shadow came with grandma and his name was the same as pappy Ray. My husbands fathers name is ray. My grandfather died 7 years ago and his name was Ray. My daughter never meet my grandfather, but my grandma died 6 months ago. She sees thier "shadows" sometimes 

brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I have too many :( Spirits are supposedly attracted to me and I am a big chicken. That doesnt go too well

cat405
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:13 PM
I worked at the most haunted hotel in Oklahoma city. I worked the nighy shift. So I would walk the hotel floors everynight doing my rounds. One night, I was on the 10 floor running to go back downstairs, I had forgotten something. Once I got back upstairs, a man whispered in my ear 'no running'.
I lived in a very very active house. The DVDs would fly off the shelf and you'd come in and there would be a row of the pushed against the wall. Pictures would break. Things would literally be picked up before your eyes and fly across the room. I had a large dog crate in the living room and one night it was picked up and placed on the other side of the room.. with my huge boxer still in it. The dogs would go crazy at night, they would bark and growl at nothing. I got three ling scratches down my leg. That house had so much happening in it I can't even write it all.
ACDC_fan
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:17 PM

did this shadow person leave you feeling strangely calm and content?
Anytime I have ever seen a shadow person, I immediately felt at ease and peaceful. 

ACDC_fan
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:19 PM

ooh! awesome! (to me at least)
According to paranormal research, 3 scratches are supposed to be demonic.  

Quoting cat405:

I worked at the most haunted hotel in Oklahoma city. I worked the nighy shift. So I would walk the hotel floors everynight doing my rounds. One night, I was on the 10 floor running to go back downstairs, I had forgotten something. Once I got back upstairs, a man whispered in my ear 'no running'.
I lived in a very very active house. The DVDs would fly off the shelf and you'd come in and there would be a row of the pushed against the wall. Pictures would break. Things would literally be picked up before your eyes and fly across the room. I had a large dog crate in the living room and one night it was picked up and placed on the other side of the room.. with my huge boxer still in it. The dogs would go crazy at night, they would bark and growl at nothing. I got three ling scratches down my leg. That house had so much happening in it I can't even write it all.

Sept-babies2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:21 PM
There was one time a long time ago. I was visiting my dads and he was at work a block away. I was 10 or so and i stayed home and was cleaning the house. The house we lived in was very very old. Well i was cleaning it was quiet and all of a sudden i got this weird feeling. I looked up and saw a shadow on the wall and it went into thr bathroom. It was like the height of a child. I ran to my dads work terrified to go back. I don't think he believed me either. He ended up moving anyways. My brother and i would hear foot stepsin the attic some nights.

Then not even that long ago my dh and i were living in an apartment that was from the 1800's. Sometimes the bathroom door would open on its own very slowley. One night laying in bed the door to our bedroom started to open and my dh and i freaked out. It was so creepy. Then one night we were sitting on the couch and he was talking to me and all of a sudden he went quiet. Had a look on his face like well he had seen a ghost. He said in the kitchen he had saw this big black shaddow and he was freaked out. He said it was nothing he had ever seen before. Tvs would shut off out of no where. I would hear someone comming up our stairs and there wouldn't be anyone there. My son would scream every night in his room. I was so afraid of being home alone. My dh said he saw the christmas tree shake like someone was doing it. We both got wicked creeped out. Everytime i would take a picture i would see an orb and one time my son was dancing so i took a picture and when i looked at it there were 3 orbs that looked like they were dancing with him.
The cable guy went into the attic to hook it up. When he came back down he looked scared and said something very strange i can't remember what it was but he left as soon as he came down.
Thankfully we moved and nothing weird has happend here.
ACDC_fan
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:21 PM

This.
I'm so used to it it's literally like, "Oh look, there's a woman standing in my kitchen. I wonder what's on TV." LMAO!!
I've only dealt with demonic entities twice- scared the living shit out of me. Very evil.
Most spirits are nice and don't mean to cause any trouble, they mainly just want you to know they are here.

My dad and brother also are sensitive to the paranormal, my mom never was and always thought we were stupid for talking about it to eachother. 

Quoting paganmommy4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)