• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A different kind of rating post: edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

Don't post a pic.  Describe your look and personality then rate each other 1-10.  Do it anonymously.

I have auburn hair, brown eyes, fair skin.  I am 5'3" and I won't lie, I need to lose about 40 lbs.  I am working on that.  As for my personality, I am kind and giving.  I will sacrifice my own happiness to make sure the ones I love have all they need.  I am not perfect.  I do make mistakes but I learn from them.  I am kind of a clean freak, although you wouldn't be able to tell right now since the kids have been wild and crazy today.  I am a go with the flow type of person.  I always try to be the best friend, mother, sister, daughter, SO, etc.  I can be.  

Edit:  Continue posting and I will check them later.  Rate each other if you want :)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 5'0" I have brown hair, green eyes and fair skin.  I am outgoing, generous, stubborn and very protectibve. I am a lazy person, but I have been pushing myself to be more active in cleaning the house, running the kids to the park, letting them paint with their easel, even if it makes a mess.  I love Judge Judy and hate folding laundry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Based on this, I would give you a 7.5 :) It's so easy to just kick back and relax and some days even I have to make myself get up and do things.  Spending time with your LOs is what matters most.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I am 5'0" I have brown hair, green eyes and fair skin.  I am outgoing, generous, stubborn and very protectibve. I am a lazy person, but I have been pushing myself to be more active in cleaning the house, running the kids to the park, letting them paint with their easel, even if it makes a mess.  I love Judge Judy and hate folding laundry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:27 PM

LOL thanks!

I have four of the munchkins ;)  It's hard to do everything all the time.  Hubby is gone for 8 weeks (military), so I have to figure out how to keep the kids happy and get my work outs in.  I realized I can do step aerobics while the kids clean their rooms and I can watch my show. LOL all about compromise ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Based on this, I would give you a 7.5 :) It's so easy to just kick back and relax and some days even I have to make myself get up and do things.  Spending time with your LOs is what matters most.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Um I'm 5'2, 100 lbs, blue eyes, dyed red hair, lots of freckles.
I'm known for being bubbly and cheerful. Happy go lucky type. I really hate trying to describe myself..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Op you sound like a solid 10 in my book

I have red hair, Brown eyes, fair skin. I am 5'8" and am a size 12/14.

I am selfless when it comes to the ones I love, I am very giving and charitable of my time and monetarily when I can be. I make mistakes and can admit when I do. I'm proud of my accomplishments, however small they may be in the opinion of others. I am opinionated and voice that but always in a respectful way (unless you seriously tick me off lol) I love my Dh and children and always want what is best for them so I give my all for them every day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:34 PM
I'm 5'4" 145lbs, short stacked hair cut dyed a deep red. Fair skin, hazel eyes. I'm very easy going, but I'm not a push over. I see many sides of arguments, and I like a friendly debate. I'm old fashioned in how I raise my kids, but I'm no where close to sanctimommy status. I'm far from it really. I'm light hearted, giving, enjoy a good laugh with a sometimes dry sense of humor. I am far from a fighter, I actually enjoy making friends, and even if you betray that friendship, I forgive you. I do not hold grudges.
I am the polar opposite of my dh lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Judging by your description, I'd give you a 8 or 9.  I know how you feel about describing yourself. It took me a little while to type this up.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Um I'm 5'2, 100 lbs, blue eyes, dyed red hair, lots of freckles.
I'm known for being bubbly and cheerful. Happy go lucky type. I really hate trying to describe myself..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Personality alone, 10.  You have a beautiful heart and that is what really matters.  As we grow older, our looks will fade, our boobs will sag and all that will be left is the mark we leave on the world and the values we instill in our children.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Op you sound like a solid 10 in my book

I have red hair, Brown eyes, fair skin. I am 5'8" and am a size 12/14.

I am selfless when it comes to the ones I love, I am very giving and charitable of my time and monetarily when I can be. I make mistakes and can admit when I do. I'm proud of my accomplishments, however small they may be in the opinion of others. I am opinionated and voice that but always in a respectful way (unless you seriously tick me off lol) I love my Dh and children and always want what is best for them so I give my all for them every day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM

between a 7 and 8.  We are a lot alike in many ways.  If I become someone's friend, it's for life.  There are really only a couple ways to lose my friendship.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm 5'4" 145lbs, short stacked hair cut dyed a deep red. Fair skin, hazel eyes. I'm very easy going, but I'm not a push over. I see many sides of arguments, and I like a friendly debate. I'm old fashioned in how I raise my kids, but I'm no where close to sanctimommy status. I'm far from it really. I'm light hearted, giving, enjoy a good laugh with a sometimes dry sense of humor. I am far from a fighter, I actually enjoy making friends, and even if you betray that friendship, I forgive you. I do not hold grudges.
I am the polar opposite of my dh lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)