Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hurting so bad...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I just wanted to vent.  I'm 35 weeks pregnant, and this is my second child in two years.  My husband has told me how unattractive I am, and he's not sure why I don't look like when we got married, says my looks have been "downhill" ever since.  Says he's tired of lying and telling me how great I look pregnant.  Says my Mom died of cancer because she was overweight, do I want to as well.  Just so many mean words.  For the record, I lost every pound I gained with baby #1, and I've only gained 20 lbs with my second pregnancy.  My doctor, me, nobody else thinks I'm overweight.  I've had a very healthy pregnancy and I was thinking that I looked pretty good, until I got cut down this morning.  I feel so bad, I don't know where to begin.  I mean, who does that, who tells their pregnant wife those things?  I told him he was being unfair and mean,  I'm just really sad right now.  I'm healthy, I'm just pregnant right now.  Doesn't it matter that we have a beautiful son, that I'm a loving and attentive wife, that I finished school while pregnant?  

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)