Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this statue make you think about ?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:30 PM
  • 24 Replies

" TO THOSE WHO VOLUNTERED AND EXTENDED THE HAND OF LIBERTY TO ALIEN PEOPLES "

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hippie.Gypsy
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Interesting, never seen that before.

ajrjj05
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:33 PM
3 moms liked this

She is pregnant by her boyfriend and the hubby is going to shot his ass..

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

"Look at this fabulous froyo cone! There is more down there, but you have to get past Shifty over here. He will pop a cap in you for froyo. Oh, and pay no attention to the dude masterbating. It is a compulsive medical condition."

LectioDivina
by A.Priori on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

I just took it front of the Federal Cemetery on Wilshire, in Los Angeles like an hour ago lol...

Hippie.Gypsy
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

I just took it front of the Federal Cemetery on Wilshire, in Los Angeles like an hour ago lol...

Hm... did they have any other plaques or anything around that explained what exactly they meant by "alien peoples"? Lol, I have a few thoughts in my head, one being ET which I know is wrong but still funny.

LectioDivina
by A.Priori on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

Hm... did they have any other plaques or anything around that explained what exactly they meant by "alien peoples"? Lol, I have a few thoughts in my head, one being ET which I know is wrong but still funny.

On the bottom it says "United Spanish War Veterans" and it gives dates of 1898 -1902

MomOfTwins...
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I think it is for the people that helped immigrants (aliens) obtain the rights and opportunities that American citizens have?

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

Delila12
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM
The lady looks like a whorish version of the Statue of Liberty. Then it looks like one Native American man with a knife, and one American with a gun. Apparently they are relevant to the Spanish War.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

How come the guys get clothes and she doesnt?  I also think it says "Naked women rule the world!!" 

autodidact
by Snarknado on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:19 PM

whorish? oh, fuck, now even statues get slut-shamed on CM

Quoting Delila12:

The lady looks like a whorish version of the Statue of Liberty. Then it looks like one Native American man with a knife, and one American with a gun. Apparently they are relevant to the Spanish War.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured