Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only at Walmart

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 14 Replies
I will try to make this short. My husband and I walk into Walmart and we see this woman beating and I mean beating her child. Between 5-6 years old. We were both so upset. She had two men with her. A ton of people just staring at her.. No one said anything . We kept walking but staring as we were. The kid was cowering over trying to protect himself.. It was horrible.
I didn't know what to do. But before I could say anything to my husband he was already on the phone with the cops and talking to security .. Skipping a bunch of details ... The cops and security couldn't see her beating the kid on tape but saw him puttin his hat back on that she knocked off ok him. They left the store and couldn't be found for questioning. It really sucks. I just felt helpless...

Sorry for ranting.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KrissyKC
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Maybe the news will post the video and how they are wanted for questioning regarding alleged child abuse.

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I never see stuff like that and I have worked for them for 6 years, all different shifts, and 2 diff stores...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lylleve
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
If my dh saw someone beating a child he would put a beating on them, he has a quick temper when it comes to someone abusing a child. It sucks she got away.
JCKitten87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM
All the witnesses should of been enough... Wtf!!! That poor boy....
Beenhereforever
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM
I have been at Walmart a lot and seen people just yelling at the kids.. But thi was just too much. It really upsets me that they were nowhere to be found. I saw the lady at one point turn around and look at us.. She walked into McDonald's while my dh was calling the cops..

Quoting JCKitten87:

JCKitten87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM
The worse I've seen is a woman screaming at a new born to shut up... She stopped when she noticed everyone standing around her... Idk how I'd react if I saw someone beating their lid though...

Quoting Beenhereforever:

I have been at Walmart a lot and seen people just yelling at the kids.. But thi was just too much. It really upsets me that they were nowhere to be found. I saw the lady at one point turn around and look at us.. She walked into McDonald's while my dh was calling the cops..

Quoting JCKitten87:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:11 PM
And what do you mean by beating? Where and how was she hitting him?
EvilAsh
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:12 PM

My MIL is a manager of a walmart, she's seen quite a bit. A woman overdosed on heroin in her arms before. Called 911 quick and she was okay, well.. for a junkie.

Quoting Devious333:

I never see stuff like that and I have worked for them for 6 years, all different shifts, and 2 diff stores...

CafeMom Tickers
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM
I see and deal with some weird people but I have never seen anything that extreme.

Quoting EvilAsh:

My MIL is a manager of a walmart, she's seen quite a bit. A woman overdosed on heroin in her arms before. Called 911 quick and she was okay, well.. for a junkie.

Quoting Devious333:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meagn3388
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Dear God I would flip out. I wouldn't be able to not say anything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)