Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playhouse help!!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

My SIX year old son wants a playhouse. He is pretty tall. Does anyone know of a good playhouse for a taller kid?? I perfer something from Wal-Mart, so I do not have to pay S/H. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I've looked for the last hour and have NOOOOO CLUE!!!!

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM

=\ Do you know anyone who could build a nice one? My son's short but grew out of most of the models by 5. I have a friend who built one pretty cheaply though! 

Schleetle
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM
IDK I'd look at the reviews, and dimensions. My daughter wants one too, but she's only three. She always wants something pink, and princessy so I don't know if that would be something you want either. lol When my sons were younger we had the really big Disney Cars pop up tent. I remember it being pretty darn huge for a play tent, but as far as plastic ones go they just had a pretend kitchen type deal not a clubhouse.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ladysamanda
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:40 PM

We just moved here, and do not know ANYONE!!!

Quoting rosemagic01:

=\ Do you know anyone who could build a nice one? My son's short but grew out of most of the models by 5. I have a friend who built one pretty cheaply though! 

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I'm sorry. Are you and maybe SO handy?

Quoting ladysamanda:

We just moved here, and do not know ANYONE!!!

Quoting rosemagic01:

Mama_Emerson1
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Build one from scratch. If you do that, your son will probably enjoy it much better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)