Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm thinking about leaving his A## it happen to many times

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I'm a first time mom and I did my taxes this year I got an good amount back I claim my baby and I was head of house hold so this year I got back 5 thousand and my son father my boyfriend didn't get anything back because he owe so I been nice and gave him 2 thousands.........okay that leaves me with 3 thousand.........I don't have a car at the moment so I was gone take 2 thousand and use it on a car for me.........I'm so excited about getting this car I go to the bank today and with drawl 1600 out and I notice I only had a thousand left in and that wasn't suppose to just be a thousand I was suppose to have 1700 in my savings........my boyfriend was acting stange when he seen I was upset about why my savings account look the way It did he drop me off to work just morning something told me to call my bank and they say on march 4 3hundred was withdrawl on march 6 2hundred been withdrawl and march 7 2hundred been taken out so I ask the man how in the hell 700 hundred been taken out and I didn't touch any then I calm down and told the man thank u for helping I called my boyfriend and told him what the ppl said and I curse his a** out because he had no right takem that much money from me and I gave him 2thousand.............his excuse was he was gone surprise me and purpose to me and didn't have enough for the ring so he took 7 hundred from me I was so mad dam I'm still mad I told him that's no dam surprise if he's useing my money I told him he have until the first to pay me back I'm so tired of him taken from me how he wanna marry me and I can't even trust him with my money...................ladies please help me what should I do I'm really wanna leave him because I'm tired of him thinking he can just take my money without asking me
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lylleve
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Does he have the ring to show for it or was it an excuse he wuickly thought up. Idk, i wouldnt give my acct info to someone im not married to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:52 PM

How does he have access to your acct anyway?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:54 PM

From the way it sounds you need to further your education. That was the  hardest and worst post I've ever read.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:55 PM
He say I will have it sunday
firemouse23
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:57 PM
3 moms liked this

Your lesson in this is never ever give access to your account to someone you aren't married to.  Leave his dead beat ass and get a man that deserves you.  You gave him money out of the kindness of your heart and will never see a dime of that nor a ring nor any of the other 700 he took from you.  If a man is that far behind in child support that they are taking his taxes it is always a red flag...not necessarily a deal breaker because everyone goes through hard times...but definitely something to get to the bottom of before moving forward with that person.  I wish you the best in life and kick that wanna be man to the curb.

PitbullPrincess
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:57 PM

My head hurts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:58 PM
I need advice I don't need for anyone saying anything smart please and thank you........for your information I'm on my cellphone and was typing fast because I'm at work
Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:59 PM

What a loser.  Please don't marry him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:59 PM
First...learn how to speak.
Second...leave his ass. Why is this even a question for you?
nelliesmommy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:01 PM

He is taking money and food, etc out of your child's mouth. He would be gone. This obviously isn't the first time he has stolen from you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)