Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Grey hair? How old were you?

Posted by   + Show Post

How old were you when you got your first grey hair?? I'm only 33 & just pulled out the 3rd silver hair in the last week! I'm so upset! I feel like I'm way too young for this, but maybe I'm just in denial..haha. I have been under an extreme amount of stress, maybe that's what's causing it? Yikes- I'm not ready for this! 

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Replies (101-104):
-JC-
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Birth. I have a birthmark on my scalp. The hair from it is white grey. It's a patch smaller than a dime.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Missi
by punk rock princess on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:02 PM
32, I am 37 now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KaysMom06
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM

LOL Beware for the white eyelash!

Quoting ash522:

I swear mine is stress related, it's just gotta be! A white eyelash?? Sorry but I totally lol'd! Guess I should keep on the lookout for those too. 

Quoting KaysMom06:

Im 28 and I have a few. Stress sucks. I also have a white eyelash, seriously! I was like WTF.  I just noticed it yesterday. It looks weird lol

Cynthje
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I cant get myself to embrace it yet...maybe when im older. I have been dying it for many many years.

Quoting ash522:

I just inquired & my grandma went completely white by 19. I guess it wasn't grey- just pure white. Can I ask- do you dye it or embrace it?

Quoting Cynthje:

19 or so :( I am 36 now and my hair is about 75% grey (runs in the family).

Throughout the world, there exists a group of women who feel mightily drawn to giving care to women in childbirth. At the same time maternal and independent, responsive to a mother's needs, yet accepting full responsibility as her attendant; such women are natural midwives. Without the presence and acceptance of the midwife, obstetrics becomes aggressive, technical, and inhuman.

Professor G.J. Kloosterman, Chief of OB/GYN, Univ. of Amsterdam

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)