Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O SAHM and PTA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I made the post about sahm and pta and the reason you're not involved.

What I really wanted to ask what if you're not involved how could the PTA get you involved? I know some of you guys have bad history with them. And Im not just talking about SAHM that have no younger children or in school. But any mom, if you dont have option to join one, what would have gotten you to join one while you're child was in grade school?

What could I do to get a parent that believes the PTA is pointless to join and realize its not pointless and with more support and help better things can happen for the students of the school.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Replies (121-123):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Keep it that way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why in the hell would I write or type for the school?  I'm a parent, not a secretary.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope you don't write, or type anything for the school.

When comparing, use than.

Quoting Anonymous:

Private school parents are dramatically more involved then public school parents.  Not that there aren't involved parents in the public school.  That is all.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

What is your point?

Quoting Anonymous:

Our school has  100% parent participation in our PTA.  My kids go to private school.  Need I say more?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM

And why wouldn't I?  I have a great career that very easily pays for my children's private school education.  

I bet you're making a mint correcting word usage errors on Cafemom, LMAO! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep it that way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why in the hell would I write or type for the school?  I'm a parent, not a secretary.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Private school parents are dramatically more involved then public school parents.  Not that there aren't involved parents in the public school.  That is all.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

What is your point?

Quoting Anonymous:

Our school has  100% parent participation in our PTA.  My kids go to private school.  Need I say more?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:41 AM
I don't see why you need to be rude? This is cafemom not a essay for English class.

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep it that way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AliKatAK47:

What is your point?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN