Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I punched my boyfriend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
He kept hurting me in little annoying horse play ways and saying I was just whining or being dramatic when I said ow, I told him I was going to get him back like 20 times, then I sucker punched him In the chest. I know he's fine it wasn't hard but he got mad and left the room, I'm still in here wondering what he is thinking, and I feel kinda bad but he had it coming, should I just continue to be the victim so I won't have any guilt?! Wtf!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ACDC_fan
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:09 PM

lol ive done the same. he needs to learn to listen.

hotmama83227
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:10 PM

you probably got him right square in his manly pride lol and so i bet it did hurt...men can be such babies! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Lol I love you guys ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I punched my ex every once in a while, about twice a week when he'd call me slut, whore or something similar. And he left me for it. That's his problem though. Talk shit get hit. He had MONTHS of warns of what would happen if he swore at me and didn't believe me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I beat DH with the laundry (in a drunken rage) the other day.
The next moring he was showing me the welts. I tried to apologize and he said, "No, I really deserved it". "The things I was saying were meant to hurt and piss you off".

We are looking into marriage counseling. Can't help but love the guy for admitting he was looking for a reaction and not being upset he got the reaction he was looking for.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)