Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boyfriend treats me like crap I am sick of it!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies

My boyfriend and I have been together for four months he treats me like crap constantly. Everytime we fight he threatens to leave all because I went on my ex's page to find one of his friends links to add them to facebook so he wants to break up with me over this. I am very sick of all the drama and fighting that he brings into my life. 

He is a hypocrite he has cheated on me and has done stuff behind my back but if I do something he doesn't like it's the end of the world, what should I do?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jynkx
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:54 PM
5 moms liked this

you have been with him for four months and there is already cheating and fighting and treating you like crap?  why are you allowing this for yourself?  please, have some standards for yourself.  im not being rude, but come on.  what should you do????  tell his ass to kick rocks.

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:54 PM
5 moms liked this

ok.. i would stay with him... i mean you have been with him fr 4 months,, and OMG, that is just a life time... and of course because if i were you who doesnt want a man to treat them like crap, yell at them, fight all the time.. and of course, why would you leave him.. he cheats on you... that in my books is an A OK kind of man.

D.O.E.
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:55 PM
3 moms liked this

you should probably get knocked up.

that will fix everything.

pristine729
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:55 PM
You definitely need to leave the relationship. It will be the best thing for you. It was for me!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Seriously? Yeah, dump him. Don't get a new one either .They're all drama. Raise your kids and then worry about stupid men.

D.O.E.
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

she is SO lucky!!!! i want a man like that!!!!! groovy!!!

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

ok.. i would stay with him... i mean you have been with him fr 4 months,, and OMG, that is just a life time... and of course because if i were you who doesnt want a man to treat them like crap, yell at them, fight all the time.. and of course, why would you leave him.. he cheats on you... that in my books is an A OK kind of man.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Do you have to ask?  I mean, if he's making you this miserable and holding such unfair double standards, it seems pretty straightforward that you should leave HIM.

MOMMYSLOVE13
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Time to throw him out. Four months is not enough time to really know someone. 

CLEKate
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM

You seriously have to ask what to do?

A man that treats a woman "like crap" does not deserve to have a woman.  Leave him.

o.O....
by Cara on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Jesus Christ.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)