Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how about this guy? would you stay?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
So I'm divorced. I have three kids. I recently had a fwb kinda situation that quickly turned into love. I'm only in my early twenties, so is he, and my ex is crazy- these are reasons he hesitated to date date. So, even though we've been going together for almost a year we've only been dating for a few weeks. He talks about marriage. He talks about raising my kids w me. He is so so great with them and they love him. He has a great job. He's responsible, helpful, and respectful. He is very sensitive and understanding. We have the same interests, and he's helping me find my own time to develop hobbies n have fun. He is geniune and supportive. He is proud of me and my kids, even though my stomach skin looks like a nutsack now and he could do waaay better. He's smart, talented, and very generous w affection. I feel like we are a team.

But. .. he wants to move in. Like, half his shit is here already. I feel like this is too fast, but I don't know why. I like him around. The kids are happier. He ws literally here everyday before anyway. Why am I panicking? What should I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Also, he already had a key n stuff. We were friends long before we shacked up. Nothing is different, why does it feel scary? Is it doomed because he's my first since my ex?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN