Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I desperately need advice on my almost 3 year old..

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM
  • 0 Replies
Okay so I have a ds that will be 3 in June. He is a good kid when we are alone.. But any other time if I even walk 5 feet away from him he starts crying for me and panicks.. I put him in a toddler pre school program 5 days a week (which is pretty much daycare) and it isn't really helping yet.. My SO drops him off in the mornings and he happened to pick him up yesterday also. He noticed that my ds wasn't even interacting with the other children on a buggy ride. So he asked the sister (he is in a private cathedral program) if my ds plays with other kids during the day. She said once in awhile but mostly plays by himself :(.. His real dad just came back into his life not even a year ago so I know there must be some confusion going on in his head.. But do any of you ladies have any advice what to do with him being so clingy? Or if I should be worried that he really won't be involved with other children? I don't know if this is normal behavior but if I could get some advice that would be great... Thank you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)