Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! You had to sell one of your FOUR homes! Poor you!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM
  • 24 Replies

Okay with the economy the way it is all of us have to cut back on luxaries and such. But some people out there really amaze me! I have heard one person complain about having to sell their vacation home which is one of their FOUR homes because they had to cut back. WTF! Most people are happy to just have ONE home let alone FOUR! That pissed me off here some people are scraping to get by and these people had the nerve to complain!

What is the most shocking thing you ever heard someone complain about with cut backs?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM
2 moms liked this
My in laws had to cut their country club membership. Boo hoo.
two4one
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:39 PM
2 moms liked this

It's not my job to judge people who are wealthy and need to cut back. Regardless of how you look at it, they are still feeling the pinch, even if they have plenty left over. You can say the same for anyone. If I complain about not being able to take my yearly $5000 vacacation, someone can tell me to just be happy I have any extra cash at all.

Irenesmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:40 PM
3 moms liked this

why can't they complain? just because they have more they have no right to be upset? That's like a woman who can't have kids telling a pregnant woman she can't complain

kansasmom1978
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy SHIT I wish I had an extra home I could just sell cuz of hard times. I don't even own the home we live in!

illinoismommy83
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:41 PM

So you can't be upset when something bad happens to you simply because you have  more than someone else?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM

jealous much?

MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM

well thats like my landlord trying to make me feel back that he cant afford to fix my house because he has to pay his court fees for being a crack head lol.  man Im glad im done with that shit.lol

Homeschoolmom99
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Quoting Irenesmommy:

why can't they complain? just because they have more they have no right to be upset? That's like a woman who can't have kids telling a pregnant woman she can't complain

lapcounter
by Race Mom on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Exactly!!

Quoting Irenesmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

So people with money arent allowed to complain? LOL oy

By the way, you sound extrememly jealous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)