Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REVENGE?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

how do you get revenge on the person your spouse cheated with?

you know her and she knew he was married but still did what she did anyways(she acted like your friend for years)....

i dont want to hear about what to do with dh. we are in counseling before i decide if i should divorce him or not. 

it would feel so good to get her back after the condescending messages she left on my phone. basically saying stuff like " o you thought being married would make you happy huh? " and " i knew all along he would eventually stray from you"  apparently she was trying for awhile before she succeeded.... at least thats the way she made it sound in the messages...

any ideas?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM

bump. anyone?

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I wouldnt, because I am a mature person
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM
3 moms liked this
You want revenge on her....but are debating working things out with the person that ACTUALLY betrayed you.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM

i am not normally like this either. but i just want to tell everyone how horrible of a person she is. 

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

I wouldnt, because I am a mature person

anjones09
by Ash on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM
I would be more upset at my dh than the woman he cheated wife. She owes you nothing. He promised to uphold his vows. I would completely ignore her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Get your marriage straightened out. That's the worst thing you could do to her. She was trying to ruin it, and if you two make it through this, she'll be pissed. Not to mention you'll be happy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:56 PM
You don't. You get counselling and rise above it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM

i dont have a choice but take the right steps with dh. we have kids involved. either way i have to make sure i dont affect them in any bad ways. hence the counceling before i decide if i should leave or not. 

Quoting JenB1983:

You want revenge on her....but are debating working things out with the person that ACTUALLY betrayed you.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

method209
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Why would you want revenge on her?  You aren't married to her so she owes you nothing.  I'm pretty sure your husband knew he was married to you so he's the one you should have a beef with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

ok but why the hell would someone purposely try and do something with a married man? who does that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Get your marriage straightened out. That's the worst thing you could do to her. She was trying to ruin it, and if you two make it through this, she'll be pissed. Not to mention you'll be happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)