Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

City kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
do you think children that grow up in places like NYC are more likely to accept gay men and women when they are older then children in suburbia?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs.Winchester
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Yes.  My daughter already knows  about homosexuals and doesn't see them as any different.  She even says that when she gets older she will marry a boy or girl,  and not just boy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM
NYC?

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

Yes.  My daughter already knows  about homosexuals and doesn't see them as any different.  She even says that when she gets older she will marry a boy or girl,  and not just boy.

Mrs.Winchester
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

No,  Seattle.  I don't know if this is considered a "big city" like NYC but a city nonetheless.

Quoting Anonymous:

NYC?

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Yup. Because everyone who doesn't live in a metropolis is an ignorant hick. Duh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
poshkat
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Yes. I grew up in NYC and now I live in rural upstate N.Y. and the kids here are not only much more sheltered but also less accepting of different things.
Pink.Sunshine
Flying to see Mary face to face for a meet & greet, then a concert in 4 days!!! So excited 😆
Yesterday at 2:11 PM
by Petty Princess on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:00 PM

yes because there's nothing but diversity here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)