• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like a horrible mom...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
Because my kids keep getting sick. And I'm not talking just colds. I'm taking pnumonia, upper respitory infections, bronchitis... all three of my kids have been so sick the last couple of months. I just don't know what else to do for them... :-( :'(
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:05 PM
The fact that you feel guilty proves you aren't a horrible mom. I'm sorry your kiddos are sick. :(
aidyns_mommy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Put them in bubbles. Duh!!!

Ok just kidding. It's not your fault mama! Tlc and do what the doctors say. It will pass :)

Also deep clean the house they could be catching things they already had. If you can afford it hire someone too do it for you. 3 kids sick for months you are probably exhausted and could use the break.

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine has reoccurring illnesses this year, too. I think there is just a lot going around.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kerannmer
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Aw, Mamma, I'm sorry.

Have they been on a lot of antibiotics? Do you smoke or are they around it? What's their diet like?

Sometimes kids are just prone to illness and infection, butyou have to try to make their bodies and environment as best as you can to stave crap off.

Hope they feel better soon, and you, too! :)

PEEK05
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Vitamin D3 supplements!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Thanks... they had to switch my dds (age two) meds because it wasn't working. My other dd (age ten months) was in the hospital for a week. My ds (age five) missed a weeks worth of school. I'm at a complete loss.

Quoting Anonymous:

The fact that you feel guilty proves you aren't a horrible mom. I'm sorry your kiddos are sick. :(

Momyplease
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Yes

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Ok just kidding. It's not your fault mama! Tlc and do what the doctors say. It will pass :)

Also deep clean the house they could be catching things they already had. If you can afford it hire someone too do it for you. 3 kids sick for months you are probably exhausted and could use the break.

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:11 PM
We are in the process of trying to sterilize everything. Including furniture. If I could put them in bubbles, I would!! We can't afford that. But thanks for the tip. :-)

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Good luck!

aidyns_mommy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I know it sucks! Sorry mama! I hope they all feel better!

Make sure you take care of yourself too!

Quoting Anonymous:

We are in the process of trying to sterilize everything. Including furniture. If I could put them in bubbles, I would!! We can't afford that. But thanks for the tip. :-)

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nurse1997
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Clean EVERYTHING in the house with bleach and your cars  hope your babies get better soon make sure they are getting there vitamins  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)