Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My stomach is so upset...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 25 Replies
I had something going on Monday I was so sick throwing up and dirrreiah I couldn't get out of bed all day. I still cant eat anything, everything makes me feel sick. Since Tuesday I've been able to eat a handful of goldfish,some rice, a piece of toast and mashed potatoes. Anytime I put anything else in my mouth my stomach turns. Even water all I have been drinking is sprite. I need to drink more too but water and gatoraid upsets my stomach. Any ideas? Because I feel basically fine unless I eat.

Oh and no I'm not pregnant hubs is fixed and I am on my period right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaMa.Lu
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:18 PM
IBS?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:21 PM
I don't think so I was sick like with a fever and everything. I felt like I was dying.

Quoting MaMa.Lu:

IBS?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I have the same thing. Hope you feel better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:23 PM

idk...there has been a yucky stomach bug going around....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

There are these places you can go... they have educated people there. They help sick people. Can't remember what it's called though...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:25 PM
I've had the same thing today. I feel for ya. I woke up, threw up, and turned right around and had diarrhea. And again like 3 more times after that. But ive been able to keep down some OJ and soup. Hope you feel better!
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Omg I'm sorry it's horrible. I was so glad my husband was able to take Monday off so I could rest I stayed in bed all day.

Quoting heartnhidin:

I have the same thing. Hope you feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I'm not ping to the doctor for them to tell me it's a virus and to take it slow and eat bland stuff I just wanted suggestions of stuff that would be easy on my stomach.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are these places you can go... they have educated people there. They help sick people. Can't remember what it's called though...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I don't think oj will be good even gatoraid was bothering my stomach. Hope you feel better soon its no fun at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've had the same thing today. I feel for ya. I woke up, threw up, and turned right around and had diarrhea. And again like 3 more times after that. But ive been able to keep down some OJ and soup. Hope you feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:29 PM

If it's been since Monday, it's not a virus. They can do blood tests. Probably bacterial, but I'm not a doctor.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I'm not ping to the doctor for them to tell me it's a virus and to take it slow and eat bland stuff I just wanted suggestions of stuff that would be easy on my stomach.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)